New Rockie Mini Reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yay! I'm so excited! Got my first Rockie in the mail today in the color "tang" with gold tone hardware. It's a beautiful color for summer; a sort of bright blood-orange/red/coral color. It was very hard to get the color to show up accurately in the photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here's a picture by a window in more natural light. The true color is probably an even mix between this photo and the previous ones.

[​IMG]
    My mini AW fam!

[​IMG]

I'll try to post some mod shots later today once I put a better outfit on haha.

2. Congrats, I love the color!! :smile:

3. Great color! Love it.. Congrats! Love your AW family... ;)

4. What a great little family, can't wait to see mod photos.. my favorite :biggrin::biggrin:

5. Okay, managed to take a few. Sorry the lighting isn't the best.
    For reference, I'm 5'9-ish-10 and a US size 12/14. Even at the longest strap length, neither of them were long enough to look good as a crossbody on me.

Here's the rockie:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the rocco:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Both look amazing on you! :flowers:

7. Beautiful :heart: she looks great on you

8. Beautiful

9. You look great with both.

10. LOVE the color! great for spring/summer!

may i ask about the studs on your rocco? :smile: how long have you had the bag and how do the studs hold up? a lot of people complain about chippiing but i love the black on black!

11. Very pretty :smile: congrats and thanks for sharing

12. Thanks everyone :smile:

I've only had my Rocco for about a month now, but I have used it nearly every day. I've heard about the chipping issue, but so far mine has held up fine. They say to avoid putting the bag on hard surfaces on the AW site. I never put my bags on the floor anyways so that hasn't been an issue. When it's sitting on my desk at work or something I'll usually just put my jacket underneath it or hang it on my chair. I think it's just a matter of being a little more cautious.

13. Gorgeous bag :smile: such a pretty spring/summer colour

14. New to this line bit love this bag. Any issues as far as it holding up. Wanting a nice spring color. Thanks in advance

15. So far, so good! But I've only had both of my AW's for a short amount of time. I'm a little worried about possible color transfer on the tang rockie, but I haven't worn jeans with it yet to say for sure.