Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

The Bunny has landed. Bless UPS! Another nail breaker but well worth it. The Bunny is really snuggled inside the egg so you have to be careful closing it. The paint around his neck is a little off, but ordered it over the phone. LMK if others find the same.

It's actually 2 shades of purple...really gorgeous charm. Lots of bling! :dothewave:

That's it for me...am on yet another ban. Maybe.

So cute, congrats!!!

The candy jar is a little flimsy looking to me - especially the "gumballs." They are matte plastic. They couldn't even make them shiny?

I bought the Moon and Stars charm over the weekend, my mom bought the daisy and the ladybug and the quality of those are FAR superior.

The easter egg and candy jar charms are precious! Still kind of expensive for me, but I'm torn if I should buy now or risk waiting for them to drop in price later on. decisions, decisions...

I really don't think they'll drop the price anymore than 40%. Best to choose between the Candy Jar & Easter Egg. The egg retails at $58, and that's high. But w/the 40% discount it's ONLY $34.80+ tax. Still free shipping. AND, if they drop the price again within 14 days you can call CS for a refund of the difference.

Go for the Easter Egg...that one will be sold out really fast.

Good luck with your decision! :smile:

The candy jar is a little flimsy looking to me - especially the "gumballs." They are matte plastic. They couldn't even make them shiny?

I bought the Moon and Stars charm over the weekend, my mom bought the daisy and the ladybug and the quality of those are FAR superior.

Hmmmm...well, the Moon & Stars Charm as well as the Daisy are, at least to moi', soooo yesterday. LOL! The Candy Jar is very well made, sturdy, and cute! If the candy (not gumballs...that's another charm) was "shiny" it would have to be metal, and one could get carpel tunnel syndrome from dragging it around.

So, I must disagree w/you on all counts. Can we agree to disagree?

NOTE: Your opinion & observations are appreciated, truly. Many might agree w/ you...just not me. :flowers:

Take care...

Last edited:
Going to my JC store today to get the Easter Egg charm and one other. The egg charm is on hold for me.
They just came in and the rest of the new charms. Curious if the cookie jar is there.

Going to my JC store today to get the Easter Egg charm and one other. The egg charm is on hold for me.
They just came in and the rest of the new charms. Curious if the cookie jar is there.

Let us know what you think of the Easter Egg. It so reminds me of a miniature Faberge Egg...so very Elegant. Honestly, of all the "Eggs" JC has made, this has to be the best. (Only my opinion.) :rolleyes: