Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

(My favorite is still the Love Bug.) The Bird Bath just didn't do it for me. And with my "other" collection, we've been Lady Bugged to pieces so don't need it.

Last edited:
Got tired of waiting for the website to update, so I called around and ordered some of the newer charms.

The stores I called didn't have the Cookie Jar, the new Cupcake or the new Ice Cream (sundae?).

Has anyone seen these in the JC stores yet? Or are these not out yet? TIA

My boutique(s) don't have them either...but it's early. Will give it an hour or 2. :lol:

The Bunny has landed. Bless UPS! Another nail breaker but well worth it. The Bunny is really snuggled inside the egg so you have to be careful closing it. The paint around his neck is a little off, but ordered it over the phone. LMK if others find the same.

It's actually 2 shades of purple...really gorgeous charm. Lots of bling! :dothewave:

That's it for me...am on yet another ban. Maybe.

Attachments

• jcbunnyegg.jpg
    jcbunnyegg.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 153
  • jcbunnyin.jpg
    jcbunnyin.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 154
  • jcbunnyout.jpg
    jcbunnyout.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 157
The Bunny has landed. Bless UPS! Another nail breaker but well worth it. The Bunny is really snuggled inside the egg so you have to be careful closing it. The paint around his neck is a little off, but ordered it over the phone. LMK if others find the same.

It's actually 2 shades of purple...really gorgeous charm. Lots of bling! :dothewave:

Love!!!! Love!!! Love!!!!

Oh Wow! soooo cute, love it.
Mine should be coming in a couple of days, so excited.
Thanks for pics.

QueenC- Thank you just quickly put them both in my cart but they are not available to ship to the UK again it's such a shame as I didn't like any charms for a while and now I am liking something in every batch they have decided not to ship am gutted :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Last edited:
The easter egg and candy jar charms are precious! Still kind of expensive for me, but I'm torn if I should buy now or risk waiting for them to drop in price later on. decisions, decisions...