must have lilas, but which one??

which lilas slg?

• vernis zippy wallet

• vernis cosmetic

• something else?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the cosmetic pouch. I'm considering getting it too. I think the color is too light for a wallet used every day. I would be too afraid of color transfer with the wallet.

i thought the zippy would be more popular but it looks like the cosmetic is way ahead. is this because of the dreaded color transfer? wear? should i be really concerned about this color in the zippy? i am so clueless on vernis. i'm usually just a mono or damier girl. also, if you choose "something else" please let me know what you suggest.

Whoops, I voted for "something else" only to read on further to see that you're wanting an SLG. I would have voted for the Brea MM in Lilas.

So on to the SLG's - I would vote for the Zippy Wallet. I have several Vernis Zippy's and I've had no trouble with them whatsoever. If I need to I keep them safe inside my handbag in a small size purse to go organizer so that nothing rubs up against them.

Good luck deciding! :smile:

Whoops, I voted for "something else" only to read on further to see that you're wanting an SLG. I would have voted for the Brea MM in Lilas.

So on to the SLG's - I would vote for the Zippy Wallet. I have several Vernis Zippy's and I've had no trouble with them whatsoever. If I need to I keep them safe inside my handbag in a small size purse to go organizer so that nothing rubs up against them.

Good luck deciding! :smile:
thank you tulip2 : ) so the lighter color wouldn't scare you off on the zippy? the brea is a beautiful bag, but it is a bit more structured ( and more costly) than i am looking for right now. that is why i thought i would just try out my first piece of vernis with a slg. appreciate your input very much : )

Does it have to be Vernis lilas? Lilas also comes in Empreinte and Parnessea, hence I'd vote for a Lilas Parnessea wallet. :smile:
you know, i thought about the parnassea. i have not seen either one in person. in the photos the parnassea looked a bit lighter than the vernis lilas. do you think that it is in person?

you know, i thought about the parnassea. i have not seen either one in person. in the photos the parnassea looked a bit lighter than the vernis lilas. do you think that it is in person?

I think the Vernis lilas is lighter in person than on photos and in my opinion the shine of the Vernis finish also does a lot to lighten up the colour. I'd definitely see the Parnessea lilas and Vernis lilas as equal in saturation, maybe the Parnassea is even slightly darker/deeper.

thank you tulip2 : ) so the lighter color wouldn't scare you off on the zippy? the brea is a beautiful bag, but it is a bit more structured ( and more costly) than i am looking for right now. that is why i thought i would just try out my first piece of vernis with a slg. appreciate your input very much : )

It really wouldn't, but like I said I do keep lighter Vernis Zippy Wallets in a little purse organizer all to themselves just for safety. I'm loving the Vernis Zippy in Lilas and Rose Angelique. Maybe some day... :girlsigh: