How close do you pay attention to your stitching?

Latn10

Klasechic
O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Hi everyone!

Been following TPF for years and decided to post this because I want to hear from you if this will get worse. My Neverfull MM DE is 3 weeks old and noticed the stitching is double stitched in one small area on one side.

On the inside it looks like one thread is holding on for its life. The opposite side of the bag looks nothing like this, it's perfectly stitched. Anyone seen something like this before? Want some more eyes to look at it and advise before I go into the LV boutique on Saturday.

Thanks!!!
Jen

Attachments

• pic 1.png
    pic 1.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 495
  • pic 2.png
    pic 2.png
    540.3 KB · Views: 497
  • pic 4.jpg
    pic 4.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 493
  • pic 5.jpg
    pic 5.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 490
That's not good- I would expect better quality for all the $$$ we pay for LV.
Exactly! I expect for what we pay we get amazing stitching. I haven't thought about cinching it to avoid an issue with it and let the leather soften, this makes me not want to cinch it at all! :sad:

I called and they said to bring it in right away because they take the stitching very seriously. Do you think it's better to get it repaired so they can fix it with more attention to detail or have it replaced?

I went into my flagship store today and presented the stitching defect on my Neverfull. The lovely lady assisting me and one of the manager did do an exchange for me.

One thing that threw me off was she wanted to charge me for the difference of the exchange because of the price increased last week. No way was that happening!! At the end of the day even exchange, inspected my new Neverfull before leaving, and now happy and relieved!!!