*** March Purchases - Come show them off! ***

Arailah

Nov 5, 2013
Howdy All!

I'm new to the Minkoff world and found this gorgeous preloved M.A.C.

I'm so stoked to have one!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

F66233A0-1E2C-4591-88D4-0F2DC4B33E45_zps1t0kytui.jpg

Got this preloved Purple Haze Tri Zip Mac with gunmetal hardware today. I am going to give her a chance but I don't think I am going to keep her :sad: Not a fan of the glazed leather or of how dark the color is. The hardware just blends in..

Attachments

• 1393719037166.jpg
    1393719037166.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,061
Got this preloved Purple Haze Tri Zip Mac with gunmetal hardware today. I am going to give her a chance but I don't think I am going to keep her :sad: Not a fan of the glazed leather or of how dark the color is. The hardware just blends in..

purple haze is such a gorgeous letter and color! im sure it will grow on you eventually =)

I think the gunmetal hardware together with the purple color makes it have a "personality".

Gorgeous! I just ordered the luma zip wallet with studs in neon pink/grey and mab tote mini in neon pink from the RM website! Can't wait for it to arrive, it will take at least 10 days for processing + shipping time!!

Hot Red Cupid. Pleasantly surprised by the return of the back pocket as it is not advertised as having the pocket. Warning... It's bright. Pics dont illustrate it that well!

Thank you! This is my first cupid. The leather is slightly pebbled with a sheen. Not a smooth and soft as my black MAM but the leather does feel thicker. The lining seems to have changed in fabric. I find the feel of the lining to be a cross between the black/blue polka dot lining and the lining of a Coach bag. Hope that makes sense!

Thank you! This is my first cupid. The leather is slightly pebbled with a sheen. Not a smooth and soft as my black MAM but the leather does feel thicker. The lining seems to have changed in fabric. I find the feel of the lining to be a cross between the black/blue polka dot lining and the lining of a Coach bag. Hope that makes sense!

It does! Thanks :smile: I am so excited about this color. So glad someone finally revealed one here!

Hot Red Cupid. Pleasantly surprised by the return of the back pocket as it is not advertised as having the pocket. Warning... It's bright. Pics dont illustrate it that well!

Oh yey I cannot believe she removed that feature on the Cupid and some mini affairs. I would have to say that is one of my favorite features of her bags is the back pockets. Does this new Cupid come in any other colors?

IMG_5073.jpg

Here's what I bought (all from shopbop at a huge discount!) during the end of Feb so this shall count as a March purchase! Mini affair in seaglass, studded mini affair in black cherry and mini 5 zip in platinum hologram!

I seriously love mini affairs so much more than the mini macs. They expand vertically due to the larger width space and I was able to fit in my medium fat wallet without downsizing! Yay!!!!

Anyway, I wanted to post my RM collection in a new thread but somehow I can't do it due to technical issues, anyone can help me with that? :sad:

P.S. Can anyone see my images? here's the direct link: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g247/boeyshona/Album 3/IMG_5073.jpg