Which Key Pouch

• Key Pouch DE

• Key Pouch Mono

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.

Missy1726

Aug 20, 2011
Just something small, I can't choose haha

I'm currently using my Westminter DE and I have a makeup bag (26) in Monogram and a Brazza wallet in DG (Looking for a new wallet but thats later)

So I can't decide on Key Pouch Mono or Key Pouch DE I love how small it is I just can't decide which one :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

I bought the DE, DA and Mono recently and have to say that DE is my favorite. That's saying a lot because Mono is my favorite print. I've seriously carried it everyday since it arrived. They are both pretty though, you can't go wrong either way.

i bought the DE one awhile ago and wished i would had bought the mono one now..my purchase wasnt thought out well so its good that at least ur putting some thought on which print to get as u might not regret it later on..

I'm leaning towards the mono but I still have that itch that I should do the DE. AHHHH going insane haha I'm sure I will end up with both eventually :Push: because they are just too cute and amazing!

Just something small, I can't choose haha

I'm currently using my Westminter DE and I have a makeup bag (26) in Monogram and a Brazza wallet in DG (Looking for a new wallet but thats later)

So I can't decide on Key Pouch Mono or Key Pouch DE I love how small it is I just can't decide which one :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:
Get DE so you can hang it on your Westiminster like a key charm, it will look super cute with bag.