Help me decide

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Key Pouch

1. Key Pouch DE

2. Key Pouch Mono

3. None

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just something small, I can't choose haha

I'm currently using my Westminter DE and I have a makeup bag (26) in Monogram and a Brazza wallet in DG (Looking for a new wallet but thats later)

So I can't decide on Key Pouch Mono or Key Pouch DE I love how small it is I just can't decide which one :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

2. I bought the DE, DA and Mono recently and have to say that DE is my favorite. That's saying a lot because Mono is my favorite print. I've seriously carried it everyday since it arrived. They are both pretty though, you can't go wrong either way.

3. I hv it in DA and MC but I think I would buy the mono one if I would purchase another one but they are both so nice you can go wrong with either :smile: good luck

4. i bought the DE one awhile ago and wished i would had bought the mono one now..my purchase wasnt thought out well so its good that at least ur putting some thought on which print to get as u might not regret it later on..

5. I'm leaning towards the mono but I still have that itch that I should do the DE. AHHHH going insane haha I'm sure I will end up with both eventually :Push: because they are just too cute and amazing!

6. Is it possible to purchase both or one buy one now and buy another one some other time? :P

7. Mono!

8. De

9. Get DE so you can hang it on your Westiminster like a key charm, it will look super cute with bag.

10. I would get DE to match you bag you are using now.

11. DE to match your bag!

12. Small things in mono looks good.

13. agree and no vachetta to worry about

14. Thanks for all the help! I ordered the Mono :smile: Should be here next week!!

15. Yay! Hope you love it :smile: I was going to vote mono too, but you already took the plunge!