Difference between infini and noir/black empreinte

sabrimil

Sep 26, 2012
Hello guys! I jus got the Lumi in terre but I read that is coming out the new color soon... The black one... So I'm thinking about change it, but I have only 30 days to decide! I know black speedy will be release on March 1st but I don't know if black Lumi will be release the same day, any news?? Do you know what's the difference between infini and black? TIA!

Infini is a deep blue with dark blue interior.
Black is black with a darkish gray interior.

There is a thread with both colors side by side on here. Check it out!

Thank you very much! I can't decide between earth and black lumi!

Earth is a lovely color. I didn't purchase it because I have so many Mono bags already and a Damier so I thought I would get something that was dramatically different. I chose the Infini because it was close to black. Now that a true black is coming out, I am going crazy for it! I am looking forward to the lighter interior. The Infini is such a lovely color and it has lots of depth as it changes color in the light but the interior is a bit of a dark hole.

Good luck in your decision!!

Earth is a lovely color. I didn't purchase it because I have so many Mono bags already and a Damier so I thought I would get something that was dramatically different. I chose the Infini because it was close to black. Now that a true black is coming out, I am going crazy for it! I am looking forward to the lighter interior. The Infini is such a lovely color and it has lots of depth as it changes color in the light but the interior is a bit of a dark hole.

Good luck in your decision!!

Yessss you're right! I have 2 monogram and 1 damier ebene bag that are basically brown... Earth is brown too... So I was thinking about changing it with the black that is coming out soon! 😍