Parchment Madison n/s tote reveal

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Went in to use my 25% off FB discount on the navy staff, but ended up falling in love with this beauty thanks to cherry0017. The parchment is more of a stone color and looks fabulous with my trench. As she said, the edges are more of a navy/black that give this bag lovely definition. It is much, much nicer irl. And extremely versatile since it is not a true white. The third picture is the most realistic color, but I tried to get a different angle and details with the first two.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393127833.256653.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393127849.356381.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393127874.505301.jpg

That one is gorgeous too! I still haven't cut my silt hobo tags because every time I try it on, it almost feels like TOO much gold.

I think the silt hobo is tdf!! I almost left with that instead of this. But since I have the bronze and I didn't win the megamillions powerball last night, I decided I needed something that was different.

I think the silt hobo is tdf!! I almost left with that instead of this. But since I have the bronze and I didn't win the megamillions powerball last night, I decided I needed something that was different.

I'm not sure why it hasn't struck me yet. Maybe because I haven't put my stuff into it when I try it on with whatever I'm wearing. It still feels like so much gold, but I know I have one other (Madeline embossed lizard in beige) that has a lot of gold and it didn't bother me too much once I started carrying it.

I'm not sure why it hasn't struck me yet. Maybe because I haven't put my stuff into it when I try it on with whatever I'm wearing. It still feels like so much gold, but I know I have one other (Madeline embossed lizard in beige) that has a lot of gold and it didn't bother me too much once I started carrying it.

Definitely put stuff in it and try it on. I did that with the parchment and that was when it clicked. And yes, I have tag anxiety now. LOL.

Gorgeous!! I can't wait for the next wave of colors, hopefully more with silver hardware. I loved the first gen city totes, and I love these even more.