Parchment Madison n/s tote reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went in to use my 25% off FB discount on the navy staff, but ended up falling in love with this beauty thanks to cherry0017. The parchment is more of a stone color and looks fabulous with my trench. As she said, the edges are more of a navy/black that give this bag lovely definition. It is much, much nicer irl. And extremely versatile since it is not a true white. The third picture is the most realistic color, but I tried to get a different angle and details with the first two.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393127833.256653.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393127849.356381.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393127874.505301.jpg

2. That one is gorgeous too! I still haven't cut my silt hobo tags because every time I try it on, it almost feels like TOO much gold.

3. I think the silt hobo is tdf!! I almost left with that instead of this. But since I have the bronze and I didn't win the megamillions powerball last night, I decided I needed something that was different.

4. Crud. Sorry. Tag in unintentionally showing. I tried to tuck it behind in the first two pics. LOL.

5. I'm not sure why it hasn't struck me yet. Maybe because I haven't put my stuff into it when I try it on with whatever I'm wearing. It still feels like so much gold, but I know I have one other (Madeline embossed lizard in beige) that has a lot of gold and it didn't bother me too much once I started carrying it.

6. Right, right, unintentional. We know. LOL!

7. Definitely put stuff in it and try it on. I did that with the parchment and that was when it clicked. And yes, I have tag anxiety now. LOL.

8. Tag anxiety! LOL!

9. Oh wow. This is Stunning!!!
    Congrats and I am happy that you like the parchment! Enjoy!
    Now you are making me want this one too! Lol

Love the pretty scarf ; )

10. Lol
    I even didn't notice that tag was there!

11. Wow, this looks super elegant! Glad you love your new bag!!

12. I love parchment. I love totes. I love the scarf you have tied on her! Sighhhhh......so pretty.

13. Gorgeous tote! What color is the lining?

14. Congrats enjoy your tote!

15. Gorgeous!! I can't wait for the next wave of colors, hopefully more with silver hardware. I loved the first gen city totes, and I love these even more.