I got my tano!

white flowers

Apr 20, 2007
hi everyone! last week, i placed an order with alexandra from musthavebag.com and ordered a tano sexbomb in black. when i first got it, i was a little unsure (I've always been on the conservative side of handbags and the one i carried around was this rich brown leather juicy fluffy bag), and so with this tano sexbomb, i wasn't sure if the metal on it was a little too much.

but now that i keep looking at it, i'm really starting to like it!

i would still like a second opinion please! :yes:

P.S. Sorry for the blurry face and pictures -- was using a cell phone camera and I didn't bother with hair and makeup today cause I didn't leave the house :rolleyes:

please ignore my unmade bed!

Attachments

• picture 2.jpg
    picture 2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 126
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 110
  • picture4.jpg
    picture4.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 137
  • picture1.jpg
    picture1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 138
  • picture5.jpg
    picture5.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 112
Tee Hee!! I love your blue face!!!:roflmfao: Funny you should mention it, but I sold my Sex Bombs awhile back and I'm now lusting after them again. I know that the black is on my list, and I really want my cobalt blue back!!! Are you unsure because of the silver hardware? I think it's so cooll!! Nice choice....I still wear my Tano Jet Setter and love her...

Attachments

• TanoGreen.jpg
    TanoGreen.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 84
  • TanoJetSetterOlive.jpg
    TanoJetSetterOlive.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 91
aww thanks everyone! i feel better about the bag -- i think i'll keep it!

now i'm just waiting for LMB to arrive so that i can treat it before i use it for the first time!

jchiara, your jetsetter is so hot. i love that green! does musthavebag have the cobalt blue?

aww thanks everyone! i feel better about the bag -- i think i'll keep it!

now i'm just waiting for LMB to arrive so that i can treat it before i use it for the first time!

jchiara, your jetsetter is so hot. i love that green! does musthavebag have the cobalt blue?

THEY DOO!! And I found my Cobalt Blue Picture but for some reason, I can't load it...let me try again....okay, here it is - it's not quite as vibrant in this particular picture - it's a lovely blue....what do you think????

Attachments

• cb4e_1.JPG.jpg
    cb4e_1.JPG.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 63
UGH!!! WHAT DID I DO??? WRONG PICTURE....
LET ME TRY AGAIN...
It might take a minute - I'm having some extensions issue - I'll post when I can...
:wtf: :sad: