What do you carry your Gift Cards In?!

Lzamare

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
I seem to always have an overwhelming number of gift cards (more than 3-5) that I don't want to fill my wallet with and am looking for a way to carry them as I often find myself looking for one I left at home.

What do you keep or carry your gift cards or even discount cards in?

Thanks

i keep my loyalty cards in a canvas coin pouch with my metro card so i can scan it at the subway stations without taking it out. My wallet has cash and debit/visa cards, and IDs (e.g., driver license, health card, etc). I don't like putting cards in my key pouch that has keys, because all the cards fall out when i take out my keys

I carry all my cards in my wallet - can't be bothered to carry a separate card case. This means my wallets are large and always full. If I just run off to the store I put my debit card in my DKNY key pouch and let the keys hang outside. I've been on the lookout for a new, pretty key pouch with a separate card compartment for a long time but with no success...my old one was a nice Esprit pouch with the extra space for cards, but my parrot also loved it. To bits. :lol:

I carry all my cards in my wallet - can't be bothered to carry a separate card case. This means my wallets are large and always full. If I just run off to the store I put my debit card in my DKNY key pouch and let the keys hang outside. I've been on the lookout for a new, pretty key pouch with a separate card compartment for a long time but with no success...my old one was a nice Esprit pouch with the extra space for cards, but my parrot also loved it. To bits. :lol:

Omg ur story is so adorable!! And ur parrot cute too. You should check out the Michael kors saffiano colorblock key purse. It has spaces for cards! When I was looking for key pouches it was def one on the list, but I yielded to mbmjs petal to the metal cuz I love the leather.

one of those business card holder things (they come in up to a million) (get from amazon or staples).
Mine is about 4 cards tall, 1 card wide (size of a standard full size wallet), but very thin.
holds all those stupid cards nicely and takes up only a small amount of space (assuming you wear a full size bag).

Omg ur story is so adorable!! And ur parrot cute too. You should check out the Michael kors saffiano colorblock key purse. It has spaces for cards! When I was looking for key pouches it was def one on the list, but I yielded to mbmjs petal to the metal cuz I love the leather.

Thanks :smile: My lil' shredders (there's two of them) have good taste - and that's why my more expensive bags are kept at floor level or in the closet whenever the feathered torpedoes are out of their cage. :biggrin:
I'll have to take a look at that MK purse, I've been wanting something in saffiano leather for a while now and that sounds like something I'd end up using for a long time! Thanks for the tip!