Cervo Antik Satchel

bobloblaw221

Jan 4, 2013
Hi,

I know I'm years late to this frenzy but I'm curious whether anybody thinks it's still possible to find a used cervo antik satchel if I'm patient? I was recently thinking of slouchy pradas I've seen in passing and liked, and realized a girl I knew in college definitely had one back when it came out and that I was in total awe of it when I saw it. My searches brought up an old (sold) listing from yoogiscloset so I'm trying to hold out hope, but also worry about how many fakes there probably are.

It does look like ebay has one of the bowlers from a reputable seller (and tpfer?) which I would almost consider but I think I'd really prefer the satchel style. (It looks like it was also recolored and the previous owner had a strap made by a third party, so I'm mixed on that, and it's still a lot of money to be unsure!)

I don't know, any thoughts? :smile:

Do a saved search on Ebay. They do pop up every now and again.
Love mine---------every time I carry it I receive compliments on it.

It probably seems silly that one ended up showing up after a month or so of searching. But HOORAY :biggrin: (although it seems good, I'm still double checking it in the authenticate thread too). It's so beautiful in person. First and probably only (at least for a long while) Prada.

12474272254_bafa1fdcbf_z.jpg