Which ONE, should I KEEP?!?!

Thatsmypurse

May 28, 2013
That darn FOS got me again! Ordered two bags online...really can't keep both, budget and all! Please help me decide! Orange Spice small Phoebe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 677
Thank You! I was the one asking you yesterday what size your Phoebe was..then this morning it was on FOS! I am leaning more towards the Phoebe...but the color of the Duffle is so Spring...will let u know what I decide!

That might be a sign, lol!!
The duffle would be great for spring/summer. You can't go wrong with either bag, they're both beautiful!!
Good luck deciding :smile:

Gorgeous blue! My immediate reaction is the orange Phoebe but you can't go wrong either way. That duffle is just incredible. Perfect for Spring while the Phoebe is more of a year round bag.

Gorgeous blue! My immediate reaction is the orange Phoebe but you can't go wrong either way. That duffle is just incredible. Perfect for Spring while the Phoebe is more of a year round bag.
I know, it's killing me! Haven't seen either IRL...will have to see ! But I was thinking the same thing...Phoebe is year round! Plus I did order this wristlet in Robins egg too...maybe I'll just keep that and the Phoebe! lol ...we'll see!
Either way! I am keeping this one! Did you see the price? It's all leather , people! Lol :P

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 597
Phoebe unless you have other brown bags you love.

Otherwise duffle.

I prefer the color of the duffle and the style of the Phoebe. But orange is so close to brown. If I had enough brown bags, I'd go for the color I don't have.

(TBH, I have a lot of blue bags too!)