Jeans!

rudegirl3

Denim Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
Anyone collect jeans or was from Authentic Forum? Sadly it's dead over there:sad: I have slowed down on denim hunting, but I still do love the pairs I have and there's still some pairs I would love to still find.

hi... i was there maybe 4-5 years ago just to browse authentic finds... was looking for maternity denim then and after delivering also stayed for a couple months to look for rock and republic , SFAM as well as Citizens for humanity authentic finds... that was such a helpful forum and modelling pics and fit tips from owners were really great...
you can start posing your denim knowledge here ... sure, i shall follow...;)
Anyone collect jeans or was from Authentic Forum? Sadly it's dead over there:sad: I have slowed down on denim hunting, but I still do love the pairs I have and there's still some pairs I would love to still find.

hi... i was there maybe 4-5 years ago just to browse authentic finds... was looking for maternity denim then and after delivering also stayed for a couple months to look for rock and republic , SFAM as well as Citizens for humanity authentic finds... that was such a helpful forum and modelling pics and fit tips from owners were really great...
you can start posing your denim knowledge here ... sure, i shall follow...;)
Cool, I'm glad there's a place here I can chat about jeans once in awhile!

yeah i used to, and also honest forum (way way back lol). i just kind of moved on from jeans (and i think a lot of the ladies moved on to here too).
Yeah, I haven't been actively looking for jeans anymore but I still love them. Purses are a close second, but I have to limit myself to getting obsessed about them due to their price;)

Purses and jeans are my two addictions.
After being a fan of Diesel, I have discovered J Brand , same price but so much more comfortable.
I currently have 3 pairs of 811 skinnies (in Pure, Heritage and Dark Vintage) one pair of 912 (in Dark Vintage) and I have just ordered another pair in Ink.
They are expensive in Europe, more than 200 euros, but.....I always buy them on sale.

I wear jeans 360+ days a year and I own somewhere between 100/150 pairs of jeans. Nowadays I mostly wear AG and Mother jeans. My absolute favorites are AG Stevie ankle and Legging ankle from their AGed line.

I have many jeans in several different sizes, unfortunately I go up and down in weight. Haven't found a perfect brand or model yet but like Rag and Bone, Levis,and even have some Target skinnies. Used to love Victoria's Secret jeans but I see they don't sell them any more. I probably have the most Rag and Bone, Levis, Kut from the Kloth. I too, wear jeans 360+ days a year.

Looking for some higher rise boot cut that are skinny-ish in the leg. Any suggestions? Like to stay under $200 USD. The cheaper the better in fact.

Since my previous post, I have discovered Paige!
Great brand too![emoji7][emoji7]
I used to love Paige denim when I first discovered them about 6 yrs ago I loved their fit and the quality was amazing..I moved on from them bc I think the quality isnt as good anymore and I dont like how they're using polyester in their jeans..my fav brand now is Mother denim

I used to be at authenticforum, too! As well as denimforum. I remember membership dues for that one. I still love denim. I still have a whole bunch of 7FAM before the company was sold. 7FAM used to have the best customer service. Any problems, they would replace them. I only had 1 pair out of many, many, many that I had to send back. I still like COH, Paige, & AG. I never could get into True Religions, too much going on on those pockets. I have added Rag & Bone & J Brand.
I used to love Paige denim when I first discovered them about 6 yrs ago I loved their fit and the quality was amazing..I moved on from them bc I think the quality isnt as good anymore and I dont like how they're using polyester in their jeans..my fav brand now is Mother denim
I haven't noticed the polyester in Paige as much as I have with AG. Does it have anything to do with where these brands are sold?