Confused on which to buy

socalgem

Fabulous
Apr 23, 2007
I saw so many Kooba's I like but I also like the Gustto.

I don't know which one to buy.

I would buy both, but I just bought 3 bags this past month. LOL

You picked all pretty large bags there except for the Baca. Which is medium in looks but holds an enormous amount. The smallest of the koobas would be the Lena. It's a Medium to large sized bag that is somewhat weighty.

My suggestion would be to look at these bags on Active Endeavors because they usually have pics with a model and you can get a general idea what size the bags are. Keep in mind that the models are 5' 10" and 95lbs...LOL

You picked all pretty large bags there except for the Baca. Which is medium in looks but holds an enormous amount. The smallest of the koobas would be the Lena. It's a Medium to large sized bag that is somewhat weighty.

My suggestion would be to look at these bags on Active Endeavors because they usually have pics with a model and you can get a general idea what size the bags are. Keep in mind that the models are 5' 10" and 95lbs...LOL

I am looking for a medium size bag.

I almost have the height(5'8") and don't recall ever weighing 95. LOL

I'll put in an opinion on the Lena, it's not huge, carries well on the shoulder, and is not a heavyweight.

95 lbs? I think I was there way back in the 70's.
I'm only 5'6, but the Lena fits well. I'm not even going where my weight is today! For a taller gal, I think it would be a perfect fit!