First reveal: small Phoebe in grey birch pintuck leather

Dec 29, 2013
In another post, I shared my story of the trip dh and I took to the Coach store. It was long winded, so I'll spare you the details. Let's just get to the pics of this purse he helped me pick out for my birthday in March.

Jentilla shared a pic of her Cafe Carryall grey birch pintuck and raved about the quality and perfection of the pintucking and I couldn't agree more. It really adds something to the bag. Also love the color of grey birch, a great neutral. The lining is a gorgeous lavender, although I think my pics make it look a tad more periwinkle/blue. I went with the small Phoebe as I think it fit me better, but the Cafe Carryall is just as gorgeous, love the shape.

I think the strap drop is the same as the small black violet Phoebe I have. It looks like the straps might be a tiny bit shorter, but I think that's because the pintucking makes the bag a bit more stiff/structured (it's still soft, don't get me wrong, just not as slouchy). It's not an issue for me, but it could be for some, especially if you're wearing a thick coat. I also think it'll slouchen up a little after I use it.

Also shown is my Madison double zip phone wallet in peach rose croc embossed leather (my first ever fancy wallet, lol) and my medium skinny in peach rose saffiano. Last pic I included for the heck of it since I was taking pics. It's my op art sateen Maggie that DH got me a few years ago. I'm not a logo person, but I really thought this was different and liked the colors in it.

Well, so much for not rambling. Sorry! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSCN0646.jpg
    DSCN0646.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,149
  • DSCN0664.jpg
    DSCN0664.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,097
  • DSCN0654.jpg
    DSCN0654.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,104
  • DSCN0660.jpg
    DSCN0660.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,071
Thank you for the pics! I have been wanting to see pics of this style...it is beautiful! And I love the color...the grey with the light gold hardware is so pretty! Very nice accessories, too...everything looks great! Enjoy!