First reveal: small Phoebe in grey birch pintuck leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really love this! Grey birch is such a beautiful color. Congrats on your new beauties!!

2. Lovely collection - and that pintuck leather really looks fantastic, think it makes the Phoebe look even more elegant than it already is!

3. Beautiful! Enjoy

4. Love the pintuck! Beautiful! Congrats!

5. Congrats!! What a beautiful Birthday gift :smile: I love the grey and the lining is so pretty. Enjoy

6. Beautiful!
    Love the wallets too!!

7. Love that pintuck!!
    I have Grey Birch regular Phoebe and get so many compliments on that great color!!!

8. Thank you ladies!!

9. I hadn't seen any pics either, besides what was on the Coach website. So I'm glad I could post some for you. Thanks so much!

Thank you! I'm loving the pintucking detail. Hubby IS great. Thanks!!

Thank you! My store didn't have it, so the SA had to order it for me. I get nervous about ordering things without seeing them in person. So glad I did. I love it!

10. After I unwrapped it again to take pics, I wondered how I can wait 6 weeks. I don't think I can. DH told me I didn't have to wait either. I not sure why I'm being so weird about it, lol.

11. Thank you all! I really think that the grey birch plus the pintuck is a great combo. Coach did good, imo. :biggrin:

12. Thank you! I love the grey with the lavender lining. I love all shades of purple, so I was glad to see the grey birch had the same lining as the grey quartz (which I was tempted by a few months ago).

Thanks! I'm loving the double zip wallet. It has a wrist strap too. The only negative, imo, is that it's supposed to hold an iPhone, but it won't hold mine unless I take it out of the protective case.

Thanks! I can see why you get so many compliments. It really is a great neutral. :smile:

13. Nice!!! I have the exact same phone wallet- don't you just love it?? I never gave it a thought until I have seen it in person.

14. All of it is just beautiful! Lovely neutral colors. Enjoy them!

15. Yes, I love it! Love the double zip and that it holds all my stuff nicely.

Thanks so much!