Hangtag in front or back

Glitter Girl

Apr 13, 2007
Stupid question but when you wear your shoulder bags, do you wear them say if it is one that is the same on both sides, with the zipper pull and/charms/hangtag/tassels/lozenges etc to the front or the back ? Just curious what other people do

I wear mine to the front, so that I can keep an eye on my charms that I have hanging there. I am just paranoid that I would lose them, or they'd fall off. ;) This way, I know where my charms are at all times. :lol:

I like mine to the back so I won't cover them with my arm since I tend to grab the front of the handles with my thumb (do this make any sense?) as I carry it.

many of my bags are 2 handled totes...and I have the hangtag/charm(if applicable) on the handle facing out when i hold it, and on the right side...so it's not sitting right under my arm.

make sense? heheh

I do this because I've nearly lost a charm or two from having it under my arm...

My hangtag is at the back as it comes that way. I carry the purse with the zipper at the back I think. I've only had charms on a satchel so that's with where the hangtag is.