the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting to new thread. :biggrin:

Dynasty,
Don't worry about what other people think. Everyone's tastes differs. Some may like it, while others don't. So long as you r happy when you r wearing the Jade bangle and that you love it, that's what matters most.

hah! I called it!

I knew we needed a new thread. This is totally awesome. I'm heading out to work now... everyone post lots of jade pictures! Don't forget to subscribe to this thread, too!

Reporting to new thread. :biggrin:

Dynasty,
Don't worry about what other people think. Everyone's tastes differs. Some may like it, while others don't. So long as you r happy when you r wearing the Jade bangle and that you love it, that's what matters most.
Thank you dear, that make me feel better ;)

hah! I called it!

I knew we needed a new thread. This is totally awesome. I'm heading out to work now... everyone post lots of jade pictures! Don't forget to subscribe to this thread, too!

Hv a great day at work JKP. ;)

It's nearly 1am for me, so I'll be off to bed soon.

Ooh hi all dearies it's nearing 1am in Singapore.

junkenpo Hope you have a great day at work !

dynasty first one caught my attention immediately .. Which do u like better.3jems is right - what matters most is which one u like best dear!

Good day, Junkempo!

Dynasty, go with what you feel is right, as 3jems suggested! I don't think anyone would be anything other then intrigued by either of those red/cream confetti bangles. They are really cool!

clairejune is (Yukon snow) nephrite anymore fragile than jadeite in terms if the random knocks ... So far other than the only sad mishap which that bangle that broken when I got knocked over ...I do knock into sink or things once in a while and thankfully the other jade are "unharmed" as of now.

Would it be " dangerous" to keep it on as often as jadeite bangle when worn daily since nephrite 'a supposedly softer?

Status
Not open for further replies.