Alexander Wang Acrylic bag shaper for alexander wang rocco

aundria674

Dec 18, 2013
http://www.baseshaperstore.com/

Ok so I have ordered bag shapers for some of my other bags but I have to say the one I ordered for my rocco has done a great job. I did a custom order and made mine 13.5"x6". And it helps hold the shape of my rocco while allowing the sides to still be soft and comfortable. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391187815.487339.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391187841.970583.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391187896.421121.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391187916.454211.jpg

I love how it keeps the sides from folding in when being held Just thought I would share with you guys incase anyone is interested. I love it !!

Last edited:
http://www.baseshaperstore.com/

Ok so I have ordered bag shapers for some of my other bags but I have to say the one I ordered for my rocco has done a great job. I did a custom order and made mine 13.5"x6". And it helps hold the shape of my rocco while allowing the sides to still be soft and comfortable.

13.5 by 6 seems pretty long. I want to get one as well and i just measured my rocco on the inside and I don't think I'd fit anything longer than 12" in there :/ Was it big in any direction on purpose to make sure the sides didn't fold? Just wanna confirm those measurements with you before I place my order. Thanks!

13.5 by 6 seems pretty long. I want to get one as well and i just measured my rocco on the inside and I don't think I'd fit anything longer than 12" in there :/ Was it big in any direction on purpose to make sure the sides didn't fold? Just wanna confirm those measurements with you before I place my order. Thanks!

My rocco measures 13.5 across. So it's an exact fit. And yes I got 6" wide so it would push the sides out slightly. If u want it to fit the exact base I would go with 13.5x4. But I think Rocco's have different lengths across. Mine is the iridescent rocco and that's what mine measures. Hope this helps !!!

A good suggestion is to use a piece of cardboard and make one to the size u like and play with it till you see what size you would like that helps with ordering what makes you happy.