Acrylic bag shaper for alexander wang rocco

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    http://www.baseshaperstore.com/

Ok so I have ordered bag shapers for some of my other bags but I have to say the one I ordered for my rocco has done a great job. I did a custom order and made mine 13.5"x6". And it helps hold the shape of my rocco while allowing the sides to still be soft and comfortable. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391187815.487339.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391187841.970583.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391187896.421121.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391187916.454211.jpg

I love how it keeps the sides from folding in when being held Just thought I would share with you guys incase anyone is interested. I love it !!

2. I like it! I'm gonna look into ordering one

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391191680.695248.jpg
    Here's one of it being carried

4. Looks so much nicer IMO.

5. This looks really good.
    Nice work!
    I have the exact same bag (twins!) and I love it, but the sides folding in does kind of bug me.
    Thanks for the scoop!

6. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

7. 13.5 by 6 seems pretty long. I want to get one as well and i just measured my rocco on the inside and I don't think I'd fit anything longer than 12" in there :/ Was it big in any direction on purpose to make sure the sides didn't fold? Just wanna confirm those measurements with you before I place my order. Thanks!

8. My rocco measures 13.5 across. So it's an exact fit. And yes I got 6" wide so it would push the sides out slightly. If u want it to fit the exact base I would go with 13.5x4. But I think Rocco's have different lengths across. Mine is the iridescent rocco and that's what mine measures. Hope this helps !!!

9. A good suggestion is to use a piece of cardboard and make one to the size u like and play with it till you see what size you would like that helps with ordering what makes you happy.