Mini Pochette & Digital Camera

Nsyaz

Jul 20, 2013
I was thinking to buy mini pochette as a case for my digital camera. I'm not sure if it fits or not. Please give me suggestions or share some pictures (if u did the same way as what i wanted to do it).

I've used one for my Panasonic Lumix 10x zoom (point and click, not an SLR). It worked fine. don't know if I would used it all the time if I carried my camera a lot.

I was thinking to buy mini pochette as a case for my digital camera. I'm not sure if it fits or not. Please give me suggestions or share some pictures (if u did the same way as what i wanted to do it).
Digital camera?! :faint: You don't use your cell? J/k I know for more extensive photo taking you need a real camera. :P

I think the mini pochette would work depending on the size of your device. The wapity is super small and would not fit any camera I've ever seen. I could barely fit a make-up compact in there so I sold it.

You might also consider the old wapity case, though you'd have to get one pre-loved since it is not sold anymore.
Do you know, when the Wapity was dicontinued and how much it was? I saw one preloved in a store and it costs 140,- Euro. Don't know, if i should get it. Looks really cute, but I have 3 Mini Pochettes and a Cosmetic pouch ...