What can I do about my wallet??

Jan 16, 2009
Hi tpf'ers! I had a question about my cerise wallet that I got maybe 8 years ago. I haven't used it a lot since I rotate my wallets frequently and haven't even taken out this particular wallet since probably 6 years ago!! But decided to use it again and noticed that the cherries on the edges are starting to peel and some areas on the edges are splitting!

I'm just worried that with continued use, it's going to get worse. Is this common?? If I continue using, is this something that LV could repair? I'd appreciate your knowledge/experience!! Thank you!!

oh no how did it get like that especially that you haven't been using it? anyway i would just sell it b4 it looks any worse since you do have other wallets that u can use.and u don't even use this one..

It's just the glazing coming off. It happened to my Zippe Compact Wallet. I brought it back to LV to have them reglaze it. They will charge you depending on how much work needs to be done.

How long was it from the last time you have used it? I wonder what cause it to crack? Too hot or heat? Probably should check your other wallets to see if the ones you haven't been using have any issues.