Which chain wallet should I get?

Grace1982

Feb 10, 2013
Hi, guys
I recently saw the new chain wallet on LV website, and I am really glad finally LV does this style wallet. I currently own a vernis Sarah wallet in Rouge Fauviste, So I am thinking I can get the chain wallet in the same colour and try to sell the Sarah wallet. I went to the store and saw that wallet IRL, it is really beautiful and I really like the style. Now the problem is the chain wallet doesn't come in RF, only in rose Angelique, Indian rose, amarante, grand bleu and red.

I can't decide which colour should I get or I just wait to see if it will come in RF later?

Thanks in advance.

I personally prefer amarante, but if you are not 100% sure about any of the colours I'd recommend you to wait. Although, with the price increase coming up soon you might want to make a decision quickly. Try to think about when you will be using it, and what colours in your wardrobe you'll be most likely to carry it with;) Are there any of the colours you are leaning towards?

I personally prefer amarante, but if you are not 100% sure about any of the colours I'd recommend you to wait. Although, with the price increase coming up soon you might want to make a decision quickly. Try to think about when you will be using it, and what colours in your wardrobe you'll be most likely to carry it with;) Are there any of the colours you are leaning towards?

I am leaning towards RI or amarante. But not 100% sure of any of them. Sigh. Decision is decision. M going to the store this weekend, hope after I have second look at all the colour, I can decide. Thanks for your advice.