Which chain wallet should I get?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, guys
    I recently saw the new chain wallet on LV website, and I am really glad finally LV does this style wallet. I currently own a vernis Sarah wallet in Rouge Fauviste, So I am thinking I can get the chain wallet in the same colour and try to sell the Sarah wallet. I went to the store and saw that wallet IRL, it is really beautiful and I really like the style. Now the problem is the chain wallet doesn't come in RF, only in rose Angelique, Indian rose, amarante, grand bleu and red.

I can't decide which colour should I get or I just wait to see if it will come in RF later?

Thanks in advance.

2. You should read the post on here about this wallet, the chain does not come off due to a design defect. But if that doesn't bother you then I say Grand Bleu

3. I tried in store, it does come off.

4. I would go with the indian rose

5. I personally prefer amarante, but if you are not 100% sure about any of the colours I'd recommend you to wait. Although, with the price increase coming up soon you might want to make a decision quickly. Try to think about when you will be using it, and what colours in your wardrobe you'll be most likely to carry it with;) Are there any of the colours you are leaning towards?

6. I love RA but for a wallet, which you'll be handling a lot even with a chain, I'd go with Rose Indian!

7. what about Amarante thats the closest to Rouge Fauviste

8. I love Amarante but hate the finger print issues (esp on a wallet) so my vote goes to Pomme or Rose Indian.

9. I am leaning towards RI or amarante. But not 100% sure of any of them. Sigh. Decision is decision. M going to the store this weekend, hope after I have second look at all the colour, I can decide. Thanks for your advice.

10. They are both pretty, and the vernis leather is gorgeous! Good luck!;)

11. Thank you. Hope I can make the right decision this weekend:smile: