Zippers & Fabric on Spiaggia

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
Has anyone noticed that the zippers are sooo much better on the Spiaggia bag as compared to the adios/pirata/amore bags? :love: They're super smooth and easy to open AND close! :graucho:

Also the fabric is so much softer it reminds me of the feel of the playground print bags. Is this all in my head or has anyone else noticed it too :shrugs:

:lol: feeling your playground bag!! The playground bag has a softer feel though than the rest of the toki bags at least IMO! Spiaggia has that same soft feel! :graucho: When you get your bag, you've got to let me know!

Blackwidow - When you get your BV check out the zipper :yes:

Oh no, you don't even have one on the way :sad:
It'll probably be like 2 weeks or so...hopefully less though! :sweatdrop: But you know what I mean about it being softer? I'm not :nuts: , am I? :shrugs:

LMAO TokiliciousJenY .. I thought I was imagining things yesterday when I took my bag out of the box. It did seem softer especially because I noticed it was a little more wrinkly than when i took my l'amore zucca out of the box last week. Ditto with the zipper .. seemed to open much smoother.

Ok, now you got me off my butt to go look at my bags. Hmm, you may be right there is a slight difference in the texture of the bags. Although I thought maybe this difference was due to them being giocos. Since the last three prints (adios, pirata and amore) are what I have this bag style in.

LMAO TokiliciousJenY .. I thought I was imagining things yesterday when I took my bag out of the box. It did seem softer especially because I noticed it was a little more wrinkly than when i took my l'amore zucca out of the box last week. Ditto with the zipper .. seemed to open much smoother.

Thanks for sharing and making me realize I'm not totally :nuts: at least not yet anyway!! :graucho: This bag has the quality we should expect for the price we pay. :love: I wonder if they made the other prints at different factories :shrugs: