What do you use to organize your makeup?

The wide drawers are from muji, I purchased the small ones on the right from amazon...

Thanks!! I will have to look into those.

Does anyone store their makeup in drawers, but not on the counter? I like the idea of the drawers and how organized it is, but I don't know how i feel about it on the counter. I like my counters will the minimal on top of them......:lol:

Thanks!! I will have to look into those.

Does anyone store their makeup in drawers, but not on the counter? I like the idea of the drawers and how organized it is, but I don't know how i feel about it on the counter. I like my counters will the minimal on top of them......:lol:
I used to have my makeup in the vanity drawers, but then I couldn't see everything I had...so I moved it to be on top....I do have backups and extra stuff in the vanity drawers...

No makeup vanity for me. I need a sink, and there is limited counter space in my bathroom, so I got a little plastic tote that I keep under the sink:

image.jpg

I found an organizer that fits inside it at the Container Store.

Extra makeup is stored in the linen closet.

There is a magnifying mirror hinged to the inside the door of the medicine cabinet, so I can get real close. Lighting is good, too.

:smile:

I have two of these and love them. View attachment 2477567

I have one of these on my desk for all my nail basics (top coat, base coat, files, clippers, etc) as well as ponytail holders, lip balm and other things I like to have in easy reach. Totally bought another to organize some of my smaller eyeshadow palettes (particularly my hello kitty ones). Totally in love! Mine are the dark pink color, though!