Hayden Harnett in Amethyst colour

It's a very pretty color! I love purple bags:
16834-ViewSize300-Front.jpg

Okay, here they are. Like I said before, I consider it to be a darkish purple. These pics actually look a little more vibrant than the bag really seems to me, but that's how they came out. :confused1:

Attachments

• IMGP1065.JPG
    IMGP1065.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMGP1068.JPG
    IMGP1068.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 83
Thankyou for posting them, i do love the colour!

I'm wanting the mercer satchel, but want to be able to use it most of the time (not always) as my daily bag. I would love it to go with most things.

Do you think this would be possible in this colour?

I could get black, but i'd prefer this colour if it would still work with my clothes/etc most of the time, cause it really stands out to me!

Do you think this bag is the same colour?
If so i dont know if its right for me, i thought it was a little darker/not so bright.

Will it go with most things? What do you think?

mercer-nico.jpg

oooh!!!! the amethyst is gorgeous:nuts: ..to bad I am not interested in the mercer ..but if they have it in the hudson that color..
It's will be mine baby!:graucho:

shell - I don't have amethyst but have seen it IRL and think it is a bit brighter than the photo you posted, but not too much. It's a very deep, gorgeous shade, which I think would be quite versatile. If I didn't already have a dark purple bag (Balenciaga ink) I would be tempted.

I've seen the amethyst in real life on a Gaza satchel and i LOVE IT and think about buying it every day (i've got a serious HH bug!). It's definitely not as bright IRL as it looks on the HH photo of the Nico. What I love love love about it is that it manages to actually be a very awesome 'neutral' while being a fun deep purple at the same time. I never usually deviate from brown leathers but I think the amethyst satchel will be my first! I think you could wear it all 4 seasons and have it look totally appropriate.

I love the amethyst color. If I didn't have the plum color already, I would have snatched this up. I think it would go with almost everything but add a nice splash of color to any outfit.