I just ordered two older style Soho bags...opinions?

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I ordered two older Soho signature bags today. One is the chocolate signature duffle with the adjustable strap and the leather top and the other bag is Soho Mia satchel in this dark brown signature as well. I am only going to keep one bag. Well, oink..It largely depends on comfort in a practical way and how it feels on my arm or shoulder and which bag I just fall in love with. I really liked the look of these bags when I saw them in person. They are both simple and classy. I tried, but could not find them in the outlets so I ordered them from my Coach store. If they do not fit perfectly Mary said I could just bring them back to her. They are from last fall. The only pics I saw were on ebay, but I am not going to post any auctions that may be fake. Any suggestions as to which one you like or know of? They are available to order in the distribution center. I appreciate all suggestions.

I am a fan of the duffle. I believe it has adjustable straps. I tried it on during PCE and it was one of the contenders.
I like them both also, especially the duffle. Did you ever buy it? They both were shipped overnight early this morning. I was sitting with my credit and it just flew out of my hands...I am still not sure which one I like better. but the duffle will always be in style and easy on the arm.

I have two Mia bags and adore them both. Am considering my 3rd now (as you know!). :smile: It's a gorgeous bag and not one that will be around for much longer... it's already off the website.

Coach has a lot of duffles out there... the outlet gets some beautiful ones in, too. If I remember correctly, the one you are considering keeping is about a smaller or the regular sized one? That would be too small for me...

I have a black mini sig from the outlet and I LOVE that duffle -- it's the large one though. I use it with the strap long and usually take it when shopping so I can be hands free...

So I'd keep the Mia. You can get a duffle anytime!

i have a magenta mia and i loooove it. it's such a gorgeous bag. i think it's easier to dress up or dress down, too.

i'm not personally a duffle fan, so i vote mia.

I have two Mia bags and adore them both. Am considering my 3rd now (as you know!). :smile: It's a gorgeous bag and not one that will be around for much longer... it's already off the website.

Coach has a lot of duffles out there... the outlet gets some beautiful ones in, too. If I remember correctly, the one you are considering keeping is about a smaller or the regular sized one? That would be too small for me...

I have a black mini sig from the outlet and I LOVE that duffle -- it's the large one though. I use it with the strap long and usually take it when shopping so I can be hands free...Yes, the duffle was too small, 10 x 10 but I knew it was one or the other to keep, but I was really surprised when the Mia chocolate arrived at the same time and both had the zippers opened and no coach card care in it. I looked inside the bottom of the Mia satchel and a cottony pilled lining was revealed as if it was returned from the coach store used. I called immediately and DH and I showed it to the store on Saturday. The coach store was very nice about it and suggested even though it is beautiful, not to order older bags that are not in the store that one can look at. I was very disappointed. for there are a few left in distribution and no more in the outlets. I will wait and see if I find one in St. Augustine. I am going there next week. They have signature at that outlet and you can be sure I stop there on the way to Jax in Florida...Thanks!!!

hopefully you'll love one of the bags!![/quote Thanks finzup!!!]I did love the satchel, gorgeous, but I was really disappointed for at full price, I saw defects from distribution, for it is an older bag. The lining looked pilled and used to me and the zipper was open with no coach tags, which I know is very unusual not to include for care, especially in the distressed duffle leather which was very small and natural leather. They took both back and now I am afraid to order another one from the factory and it is no longer in the stores. Coach is very honorable in that way. I have 3 stores near me and one is my favorite, they try very hard with customer service. Some stores do not like returns more than others if you do not buy something else. I cannot blame them, it makes their total go down for the sales day. Thanks for hoping for me...A ban until the patchwork comes out if it is not sold out in indigo. Do you like it, finzup. Your collection is awesome...what is your favorite?:heart:

i have a magenta mia and i loooove it. it's such a gorgeous bag. i think it's easier to dress up or dress down, too.

i'm not personally a duffle fan, so i vote mia.
OOH I wish it was not damaged ...I loved that bag...I wonder how that happened? Thanks for you note...it is indeed a gorgeous bag..do you get yours on your shoulder comfortably? Thanks again..love your pics...
Lynn:heart:

is anyone familar with the signature stitch hobo ? I purchase one on ebay but am not that familar with coach handbags. Do you know what season this might be from. Thanks for any info!!
That style came out a few months ago during the winter. I think it was limited edition, but not sure. I did see it at the outlets a few months ago and it is embellished with gold or silver beads. I think it came in brown, pink and black. Good luck..maybe they still have some in distribution. It distresses easily so careful if you make a find....and grab it...if you do like it..
Regards
Lynn

I like them both also, especially the duffle. Did you ever buy it? They both were shipped overnight early this morning. I was sitting with my credit and it just flew out of my hands...I am still not sure which one I like better. but the duffle will always be in style and easy on the arm.

I ended up going for the gallery tote instead because I like how roomy it is. I like the cross body option on the duffles and would probably use one of those more than I use my swing pack which quite honestly I don't use much at all.