Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

I have male friends that tell me everything (they don't sugar coat) and know of a few men that break up with girlfriends and don't jump in bed with a woman. I have a friend who proposed to his girl and she said no. He has been single for 1 year and has not slept with anyone else. He is still very hurt. Man is FINE as hell :graucho:.

Now who is this??!!😁

Was it Chris Rock who said that men are as faithful as their options? You get these men who are powerful, have a boatload of money, and every person at their beck and call, and it skews their views. They want what they want when they want it...and there will be someone there to provide it.

Actually, it doesn't even have to be a wealthy man. It'll happen regardless of the man's financial worth. I think it's just exacerbated when you talk about professional athletes. I put it past none of them--NBA, NFL, MLB, soccer, none of 'em.

Jalen Rose talks about how players need to separate wives from girlfriends and groupies at the game

Wow!!! Shaking my head..no morals.

I hesitate to say that all groupie/golddigger types have low self esteem. The ones that I have met love themselves plenty enough, they just happen to value money and "things"
above anything else such as love. And sometimes when I see girls crying over their broke azz bfs cheating on them, I wonder if the golddiggers are onto something....

Eta: This is probably my favorite thread. You rarely get to see karma in action for celebs like Kim Kardashian. I'm sure the new baby drama doesn't lessen Siovaughan (sp?)'s pain but it's still nice to see that the mean girl isn't exactly going to have her happily ever after either.

I feel you. Sometimes I wonder how much heartache you can save yourself if you just separate your )(* from your heart.

+1. I was waiting for her and Queen Latifah to come out as a couple.

But I'm sure Swizzy isn't a price either. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Yes they appear to be very happy but so did Gab and Dwyane and all the others...

I am convinced she is paying people to keep his mess out the press - because there is no way he has changed! LOL

I hesitate to say that all groupie/golddigger types have low self esteem. The ones that I have met love themselves plenty enough, they just happen to value money and "things"
above anything else such as love. And sometimes when I see girls crying over their broke azz bfs cheating on them, I wonder if the golddiggers are onto something....

Maybe she was referring to the wives/significant others having low self esteem for staying in these relationships? I'm not sure if that's what she meant, but that's what I'd be wondering myself.