My New Red and Gold!

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Christmas this year DH went out on a limb and got me a bag that I originally did not like when I first saw it. Yes, I was not a fan of the Diorling and now I'm not sure why. The bag is so functional (comes with 3 separate compartments) and I love touching the soft calf! The chain feels extremely substantial (heavy) and I love the way the chains are linked together. My favorite part: it's leather lined!

Without further ado, I present my Diorling in geranium with GHW!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388546407.905496.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388546418.906410.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1388546453.127643.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1388546462.026794.jpg

I wasn't a fan much at first sight either but the more I look at it the more I admire the details such as the chain design and discrete charms. I love it! Congrats!

Luxurious! Congratulations!

I didn't like the Diorling when it first came out as well, but now I don't know why. It's such a beautiful flap bag!

It is really a v nice Christmas present.. I Love red and your DH picked the right color... V attractive...
Btw, I have seen your dior collection and some non dior purchase on the other thread...
I really admire your collection.. You are definitely have a nice collection..

Happy New Year and looking forward for more reveal from you in 2014...;)

Luxurious! Congratulations!

I didn't like the Diorling when it first came out as well, but now I don't know why. It's such a beautiful flap bag!

Thank you :smile:

I think when it first came out I wasn't too fond of the shape of the bag since I was so gaga about the more structured Miss Dior flap. Now that I don't like the new Miss Dior shape, the shape of this bag doesn't look too bad! But I think the new colors are also better. When the Diorling first came out I only saw the black and white which I wasn't too excited about. I can already see myself buying 1 or 2 more in 2014. YIKES!

It is really a v nice Christmas present.. I Love red and your DH picked the right color... V attractive...
Btw, I have seen your dior collection and some non dior purchase on the other thread...
I really admire your collection.. You are definitely have a nice collection..

Happy New Year and looking forward for more reveal from you in 2014...;)

Thank you!

Yes, 2013 was a costly year for DH. I was torn between building my Dior collection or my Louis Vuitton collection (with a few other brands here and there). Hopefully I'll be better this year LOL but I already have a list for the spring so it doesn't look too good.

Love it. Good for you

Christmas this year DH went out on a limb and got me a bag that I originally did not like when I first saw it. Yes, I was not a fan of the Diorling and now I'm not sure why. The bag is so functional (comes with 3 separate compartments) and I love touching the soft calf! The chain feels extremely substantial (heavy) and I love the way the chains are linked together. My favorite part: it's leather lined!

Without further ado, I present my Diorling in geranium with GHW!

View attachment 2446915
View attachment 2446916View attachment 2446918View attachment 2446923

That's an awesome bag lady!