any chance of finding this?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I really really want an indigo cles & agenda.. and insight on how to acquire this? i've been telling myself for the past couple months to forget about it and just get a pomme one even though I have the envelope plate, but before I settle, any tips?

I LOVE vernis indigo. I tried for quite some time to get the indigo cles. I called 866 Vuitton and they could not locate one. In regards to the agenda they were able to locate a few small agendas. This was over a month ago. Give them a call. Good luck.

I LOVE vernis indigo. I tried for quite some time to get the indigo cles. I called 866 Vuitton and they could not locate one. In regards to the agenda they were able to locate a few small agendas. This was over a month ago. Give them a call. Good luck.

Same here, I finally got my cles from a friend, there was a few agendas left, last I checked, but that was a few months ago.

Good luck. Indigo rocks!

I'd definitely call the main line. I remember someone here awhile ago found a bronze piece in a random store's stock.

It was me!! LOL! I found a bronze 4-key holder at the Boston LV.

I also got the Indigo 4 key holder when it showed up on Elux that time a few months ago.

But the Indigo agenda I got from an LV in New York. At the time the lady told me there were still some Indigo Agendas around so you may have a good chance at finding one in the store. Good luck!

It was me!! LOL! I found a bronze 4-key holder at the Boston LV.

I also got the Indigo 4 key holder when it showed up on Elux that time a few months ago.

But the Indigo agenda I got from an LV in New York. At the time the lady told me there were still some Indigo Agendas around so you may have a good chance at finding one in the store. Good luck!

Hehe I knew I wasn't dreaming lol.
You were definitely lucky to find that!