Instant birthday reveal! A sale score!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
I'm not usually here as Chanel still
Kind of intimidates me. I love my Chanel bags but i have so little Chanel knowledge! I don't even know what this bag is called. We went to the presale on Sunday at Neiman Marcus. This bag was purchased just before it was my turn and I was SAD! DH knows that I want a green bag but nothing has worked in the past. Apparently, our SA called him to say it became available. The box was waiting for me on my seat at the restaurant tonight. Please provide any info on the name and color - mademoiselle bowler?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386902320.973151.jpg

That's the Just Mademoiselle (JM) that came out about 3 or 4 years ago. There have been a few renditions of it --- original had reissue metal chain, then it came in the classic interwoven chain and then this I there oven chain with leather handles. It also came it different sizes and finishes. Their is actually an entire thread on it on the forum. Congrats in your score, your hubby is awfully sweet.

I'm not usually here as Chanel still
Kind of intimidates me. I love my Chanel bags but i have so little Chanel knowledge! I don't even know what this bag is called. We went to the presale on Sunday at Neiman Marcus. This bag was purchased just before it was my turn and I was SAD! DH knows that I want a green bag but nothing has worked in the past. Apparently, our SA called him to say it became available. The box was waiting for me on my seat at the restaurant tonight. Please provide any info on the name and color - mademoiselle bowler?
View attachment 2429299

Lucky girl! Such a lovely green bag and from a sweet hubby.