Hey Everyone! New from Texas...

Apr 25, 2007
Hi-
I'm new.. I just introduced myself in the general area but my love is for Coach mainly, so I wanted to introduce myself here too! I am so happy I am not the only one who is obsessed LOL

I have loved coach for a while but I finally bought my first in January 2007 (large Soho leather hobo 10032).

I NEED MORE :nuts: I bought the signature stripe reversible tote in the brown last weekend but then I took it back the next day because I wasnt feelin' it. I discovered I don't really care for 2 straps.

I look forward to discussing and obessing over Coach with y'all! :P

Tara from Texas

Hi-
I'm new.. I just introduced myself in the general area but my love is for Coach mainly, so I wanted to introduce myself here too! I am so happy I am not the only one who is obsessed LOL

I have loved coach for a while but I finally bought my first in January 2007 (large Soho leather hobo 10032).

I NEED MORE :nuts: I bought the signature stripe reversible tote in the brown last weekend but then I took it back the next day because I wasnt feelin' it. I discovered I don't really care for 2 straps.

I look forward to discussing and obessing over Coach with y'all! :P

Tara from Texas
Welcome and "HOWDY" from Texas, too!! You're gonna LOVE it here! :heart: But, here's a warning...this sight is ADDICTING!!!!!!!!! :shame::biggrin:

Hey girl! welcome. Yeah, we're all on the same boat here. we're just soakin it up with Coach. you'll love it here. all the gals here are great. have fun chatting about coach. there's so much to talk about!