Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could I forget....also this Longchamp for $1.99! they must have thought it was a regular plastic bag....

finally, a vintage dooney and bourke doctor bag for $25.

mind you these were all in the same thrift store (and only my great steals on bags, clothes is another story!)

Love the DB and the Longchamp is the Victoire bag...nice....;)

I went to the warehouse sell this morning and think I did well. I have to go through the bag and make certain everything is authentic. I found a Nanette Lepore jacket, fendi, marc jacobs hand bags, Tory Burch quilted shoes, Lucky Penny shoes, ink for my printer, Lampe Bergere oil, North Beach leather 80's vest, an 80's dress, 4 Hermes ties.....two pictures....all for...$23.

I went to the warehouse sell this morning and think I did well. I have to go through the bag and make certain everything is authentic. I found a Nanette Lepore jacket, fendi, marc jacobs hand bags, Tory Burch quilted shoes, Lucky Penny shoes, ink for my printer, Lampe Bergere oil, North Beach leather 80's vest, an 80's dress, 4 Hermes ties.....two pictures....all for...$23.

Whoa mama! Nice job! :graucho:

Can't wait to see pics!!!

My jaw dropped on this one...gorgeous Versace...great price...love it!

Joodlz I quoted your coach bag and didn't comment lol!!!! I just wanted to say I loved the black and beige coach! It's so unique! Good job!!! I see so many coaches on my thrift store but they don't do well on the bay for me. Also they price them around $30:sad:

At a thrift store near my house I scored a vintage Versace backpack in fabulous condition for $40!

Awesome. I love vintage Versace. Ohhh those lovely Medusas!

How could I forget....also this Longchamp for $1.99! they must have thought it was a regular plastic bag....

finally, a vintage dooney and bourke doctor bag for $25.

mind you these were all in the same thrift store (and only my great steals on bags, clothes is another story!)

That Longchamp is adorable!

OMG I'm so excited for you. I cannot wait to see your goodies :smile:

Great job! Excited to see!

I pretty much went thrift shopping wild over the Holiday. Two big shopping trips on Black Friday. I am officially much faster now! I was in and out of both shops in 3.5 hours which is fast for me ... I was there at the door waiting at Goodwill. It was cold and raining and a nice lady shared her umbrella with me! Gotta love thrifters!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Beaded Jacket Ricco Antonio ... $3

It's posititvely encrusted with beads! I bet it weighs 5 pounds. There's a tiny repair I need to do on it at the back sleeve. The sleeve is split a bit and needs a hand sewing job and I'm just the girl!

trina turk, I was really pleased to find this. Long sleeves. Silk. Love the style. This was a goodwill find ... $3 ...

silk ... so lovely ...

1970's Maxi dress ... $1! Happy! This is a great fit .. maxi dress .... and it is warm!

You guys know I LOVE vintage. I really do. Look at all these animals! That's a lot of animals! I'm off to a [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fondue
Party right? I bet they will make something with sprouts and eggplant ...

mink lined jacket

Cashmere! This was $3 and came with a skirt. The skirt is too small, so I might take off the trim and use it elsewear ... or ... I might make it into a hat ... you know how I am. And in other news, I didn't know Project Runway was about people making stuff out of ...nothing! I missed ... um ... 12 years!? LOL ... I feel a TV Project runway binge coming on .... I watched an episode where they made a design outta the pajamas they were wearing when that Tim Gunn character (he's insane) came running in with his pass key and made them all death march over to Parsons ...

(I didn't know! Feels like when I found out that The Tudors was that hot guy nearly naked running around yelling "I'm the King of England!")

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

More non-fashion Garage Sale items
Stained Glass (no cracks) $5
Very imaginative wind chime made from old flatware $8 (expensive Estate Sale)
Someone picked up some glasses at the sale and broke a bunch of crystal ( Loud crash).

Attachments

• DSCN9000.jpg
    DSCN9000.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCN8989.jpg
    DSCN8989.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 365
I pretty much went thrift shopping wild over the Holiday. Two big shopping trips on Black Friday. I am officially much faster now! I was in and out of both shops in 3.5 hours which is fast for me ... I was there at the door waiting at Goodwill. It was cold and raining and a nice lady shared her umbrella with me! Gotta love thrifters!

[/FONT]

Beaded Jacket Ricco Antonio ... $3

It's posititvely encrusted with beads! I bet it weighs 5 pounds. There's a tiny repair I need to do on it at the back sleeve. The sleeve is split a bit and needs a hand sewing job and I'm just the girl!

trina turk, I was really pleased to find this. Long sleeves. Silk. Love the style. This was a goodwill find ... $3 ...

silk ... so lovely ...

1970's Maxi dress ... $1! Happy! This is a great fit .. maxi dress .... and it is warm!

You guys know I LOVE vintage. I really do. Look at all these animals! That's a lot of animals! I'm off to a [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fondue
Party right? I bet they will make something with sprouts and eggplant ...

mink lined jacket

Cashmere! This was $3 and came with a skirt. The skirt is too small, so I might take off the trim and use it elsewear ... or ... I might make it into a hat ... you know how I am. And in other news, I didn't know Project Runway was about people making stuff out of ...nothing! I missed ... um ... 12 years!? LOL ... I feel a TV Project runway binge coming on .... I watched an episode where they made a design outta the pajamas they were wearing when that Tim Gunn character (he's insane) came running in with his pass key and made them all death march over to Parsons ...

(I didn't know! Feels like when I found out that The Tudors was that hot guy nearly naked running around yelling "I'm the King of England!")

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Beaded jacket love! Oh man it's beautiful...

Also that hot guy from the Tudors (Jonathan Myers) is now a hot sexy dracula in the Dracula TV series...If you haven't already started watching it you better start! AND he is also on the movie Mortal Instruments: City of Bones which I am also in, but unfortunately not a scene he was in too or I probably would have died. I'm in the club scene though you don't actually see me at all...I get no camera time LOL! I got to wear a super cool outfit though!

This jacket is pure silk and is unbelievably beautiful ... it takes my breath away ... was $3

http://s397.photobucket.com/user/Bl...BadFairy001/ABadFairy001002/IMG_9852.jpg.html

Elie Tahari

Unreal!

Dino Valiano Jacket ... made before the wall came down

I bought this for an inflated $6.50 just cause I loved it ... I like the color, the shape and the quiltedness .... Also ... I mean it was freezing that day says the person who buys too many jackets ...

Sinequanone Dress made n France ... this is going to be lovely in Spring

Black eyelet obsession ... I can wear a contrasting slip under this and it will be stunning. At the hem it has 4 layers of lace sewn into netting ... beautifully made ...

Sean Collection beaded dress for $3 ... another beaded piece that weighs aTON

I think it was beaded black Friday ...

I'll second that.

Thanks for the hot naked guy tip! Awesome!

I love that wind chime ... that is so cool and I like looking at non-clothing thrifted items!

Beaded jacket love! Oh man it's beautiful...

Also that hot guy from the Tudors (Jonathan Myers) is now a hot sexy dracula in the Dracula TV series...If you haven't already started watching it you better start! AND he is also on the movie Mortal Instruments: City of Bones which I am also in, but unfortunately not a scene he was in too or I probably would have died. I'm in the club scene though you don't actually see me at all...I get no camera time LOL! I got to wear a super cool outfit though!

Alright! I love a sexy Dracula! I remember when you did that movie I was hoping you all would meet fall in love and have many babies! BOO! Still nice you were in the movie! I hope you are feeling a bit better Dear LadyAsh! And yes the beaded jacket is divine! I feel confident I can repair it. There were a few there at the thrift that were marked at $59.99 ... the ones with no tears ... but I think this one was prettiest. I should weigh It! I bet it will be comforting to wear!

I do hope you find the warmest coat and hat and gloves soon!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Lace hem on the French Dress ..

Kensie ruffled silk dress and brand new St. Tropez West dress that has a lovely exposed zipper ... both dresses were $1. The St. Tropez west dress ... the fit and the way it is constructed is just lovely. And so basic ... love! And I cannot get enough ruffles ... I just can't ... esp made in silk!

Sunrise! I have been waking up crazy early and then falling asleep crazy early. Cause Winter sucks

Karta Dress ... very new ... so crisp and I like the back! $3

Is it harder to buy off season in Winter or in Summer? ....... I think ....... Winter .......... The lack of appeal of a thin soft spring dress when it is ice freezing cold trumps buying Wool in July ...

Free people dress $3 ... I had to repair this one ... I had to reattach the straps ... took about 5 minutes ... This one is very pretty and made in India ....

Madewell jeans ... I went thru 6 very long racks of denim and this was the only thing I found... but still happy cause it is very beautifully soft and sturdy and I like the wash ...

ABS blazer BNWT ...

Was $3 .... Did you know that Goodwill sells things with [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]stains[/FONT] and rips because they say that "The customer should decide" ... that's their actual policy ...

This had a stain that came out in 5 minutes with SoILove! :smile:

The colorful one is Ann Taylor and the black one is Betsy Johnson ... $1 each

$3 ruffled silk Rachel Zoe ...

It just needs a steam ... and an occasion!

Status
Not open for further replies.