Amy Winehouse & Kelly Osborne

Jan 23, 2006
winehouseG_450x430.jpg

Singers Kelly Osbourne (left) and Amy Winehouse let their hairdown at the first day of the Coachella Music Festival held at the Empire Polo Field, Indio, California

She admitted to being a "little bit anorexic" and "a little bit bulimic". Also, she would exercise like crazy and walk the 20 miles home from the gym.

I LOVE amy winehouse so much! Yeh, she is a little bit eccentric, but tht is what makes her so intriguing!! She is not as thin now, as that before/after pic shows, I saw her live a couple of months ago, absolutely awesome!!

Wow those 2 pics almost look like 2 totally different girls. I like that she lost some weight but I definitely like the way she used to do her make-up before the weightloss. In the picture of her skinner she kinda looks like a drag queen.

I heart her! That before and after is SHOCKING, I want her to be healthy, hope she continues to put the weight back on, oh and gets sober.

Is she still a wild child? Or is that just bad press / hype?

I intensely dislike her "Rehab" song. I think it sends a bad message, especially coming from a woman who allegedly suffers from eating disorders as well as multiple substance addictions. Plus I think she is gross to look at.

man, she was so much prettier when she was heavier - it's so messed up when society says that a girl at that weight is fat!

i've heard a lot of good things about her music, but it seems like she's in the tradition of a lot of our bests artists - completely f'ed up.