"Is your bag real???"

venetiakim

wants to travel away
Oct 9, 2006
No, I'm not asking you ladies...
But yesterday I took my Burberry bag for a walk and met a few friends downtown.Where I live a Burberry bag is,how to say this, a rare sight(:crybaby:)
So a friend of mine poped the question...Is your bag real?I said, of course!Ad she says:How can you tell?Well, for a start most fakes don't have the knights on them!She was like :wtf:reallyyy?
At first I was sceptical but them a realized that the question came from a person who has recently bought a Burberry shirt from a local expensive boutique(who doesn't sell fakes) and wears it all the time.She is a classy lady in other words.
Could it be that she really couldn't tell them apart, even if she buys luxury items all the time?:confused1:

I had no idea that most fakes don't have the knights on them. My one and only Burberry is a Haymarket Check SMMORTON (anyone know if this is an abbreviation for something?) I didn't actually WANT the knights, but I kind of like them now. Especially if it distinguishes my bag as REAL. :graucho:

I had no idea that most fakes don't have the knights on them. My one and only Burberry is a Haymarket Check SMMORTON (anyone know if this is an abbreviation for something?) I didn't actually WANT the knights, but I kind of like them now. Especially if it distinguishes my bag as REAL. :graucho:
they should be marked with a big BURBERRY!!! on them!LOL!just kidding!

Many people do not have a clue how to determine authentic from fake

Most people are not fanatics like us :P

this is true. before the purse forum i could tell an obvious fake but not a better quality one. Now I can stand in line in Starbucks and comment on everyone's purses with my friends.

To be honest, at a glimpse, I can hardly tell if a bag is real or not, especially those replicas that claim to know how to copy the exactness of the bag (right down to the knights and all). I sometimes can only tell when I look and feel a bag inside out, and that would be awkward to do ;)

To be honest, at a glimpse, I can hardly tell if a bag is real or not, especially those replicas that claim to know how to copy the exactness of the bag (right down to the knights and all). I sometimes can only tell when I look and feel a bag inside out, and that would be awkward to do ;)
oh OK.I've only seen fakes without the knights on them...