ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Awwww.. you should be careful, dear. This one looks almost similar too mine. Where did you get that from ? did you get it from http://www.darasdiamonds.com/ ? Because I got mine from them. They really have nice collection and it appears to me like you've bought from them, haven't you ?

It's from shaws. It's actually two rings just soldered together...the solitaire then the outside diamonds are one enhancement band. I just looked up darasdiamonds and they do have similar rings. They all look so pretty...I could look at diamonds all day lol :smile:

Hiii so totally been following this topic for about a year now. Just basically admiring all the beautiful rings and hoping I can join soon. Weeeellllll today November 23rd is my 28th birthday and what does my amazing bf get meee??!?????? He gifts the future of our lives together as husband and wife!!! We are engaged! Don't know all the specs of ring but I believe it's a 1.2 colorless Gia modified brilliant or something like that lol size 5

I'm too excited to even sleep ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385277807.762363.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1385277823.509824.jpg

Hiii so totally been following this topic for about a year now. Just basically admiring all the beautiful rings and hoping I can join soon. Weeeellllll today November 23rd is my 28th birthday and what does my amazing bf get meee??!?????? He gifts the future of our lives together as husband and wife!!! We are engaged! Don't know all the specs of ring but I believe it's a 1.2 colorless Gia modified brilliant or something like that lol size 5

I'm too excited to even sleep View attachment 2408720View attachment 2408721

Gorgeous ring. Congrats on the engagement :smile:

Beautiful ring, so sparkly. Big congratulations :biggrin:

Beautiful. Congrats

Congratulations! It's a gorgeous ring! Simple and elegant. All the best!!!

Congrats Sweetyqbk! I read your old thread am I'm so glad you guys worked it out!

Your ring is beautiful, enjoy it and this happy time!

just wanted to share my e-ring upgrade! i finally got it today. i wish craftsmanship could have been finer like Italian/American/HongKong but our country's not known for jewelry-making. I am still pleased though :smile: for reference, the main stone is ruby at 2.14 carats surrounded by smaller diamonds and rubies.

new ring
PB250598a_zpsfbdab595.jpg

*pic taken during the night so the ruby color appears like amarante color but during the day, it's a rich red color (like below)

old ring
P2110102_zpsff2d7083.jpg