Medium

Glitter Girl

Apr 13, 2007
I am not writing about celebrities who wear coach (I know that is a different thread) but tv shows where the characters wear coach on the show. I always pay attention when I watch my favorite tv shows. Allison Dubois (Patricia Arquette) was carrying an Ali I believe in natural on this weeks episode. She actually even opened her bag to put some evidence inside so you could see the legacy lining too ! I have also noticed Lorelei Gilmore carry a black either signature satchel or leather satchel and the black leather large hobo.

I was watching Days of our Lives the other day and noticed Sammi (Allison Sweeney) has a white small shoulder bag, and on ER last night Sam (the young nurse) has a coach wallet!

I don't have time for much tv at the moment and I tend to not watch sitcoms-except the office which I find hilarious. Plus the baby shows are usually on at my house, lol. But I once walked in the room when dh was watching something-I think it was "king of queens" and a girl had a Coach scarf around her neck and a few scenes later she was carrying a coach bag. I remember commenting on it to my dh. That's really the only time I've seen Coach on tv but as I mentioned, not watching much these days.

I am not writing about celebrities who wear coach (I know that is a different thread) but tv shows where the characters wear coach on the show. I always pay attention when I watch my favorite tv shows. Allison Dubois (Patricia Arquette) was carrying an Ali I believe in natural on this weeks episode. She actually even opened her bag to put some evidence inside so you could see the legacy lining too ! I have also noticed Lorelei Gilmore carry a black either signature satchel or leather satchel and the black leather large hobo.

I was watching a couple of minutes of this show. I saw when she opened her Ali and you could see the beautiful striped lining. I was so excited too see it on TV.

I saw it on Medium, as well! Coach bags seem to be showing up everywhere now. I love it! It helped me a bit with my argument(in a fun-not-so-real-kind-of-banter) with my hubby that a lot of people carry Coach and that they are worth the money. :yahoo: