Dreaming of Koobas

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
You guys ever dream about your bags? It was rainy here this afternoon so I decided a quick nap was called for :sleepy: . I dreamt I opened up my closet to get out my Metallic Army Sienna and it was suddenly a horrid orange/red color. I was shocked that I had this bag and was mourning my Metallic one. I kept trying to decide If it was ok or if I should just get rid of it. I starting taking pics of it to put on ebay and thinking that no one was going to buy this so I listed it at 29.99.
Glad to say I woke up and my bags are intact.

I think we are waaaay too obsessed! LOL I know when I wake up the first thing I want to do is go to the bathroom, get a glass of juice, and wake up my reading the Forum.

Do your husbands ever mention the fact that you are on the Forum all the time? Mine does. So sometimes I will minimize a News site and then when he walks by I'll open it quickly so it looks like I do use the Internet for something other than Purse obsessing.

I've had a few bag dreams lately myself...:shame: there should be a subforum here for help :wtf:

and my boyfriend totally thinks its lame I am in a purse forum :sad:

I told him about something, I can't remember what, a couple of days ago and he was like "who told you that" so I responded "a friend" well he knows probably 99% percent of my friends, even if he didn't know the person I always use their names, like I would've said "my friend, Joe who bla blah" so anyway, after I said that he sort of stopped in his tracks and gave me :sneaky: look and then with a huge grin he said "from your purse forum?! you are soooo gay!!" :roflmfao:

LOL Lexie! I don't think I've ever dreamed about my bags, but I do spend too much time pre-occupied with them in my waking hours. :shame: But I don't care. They make me happy.

My DH asked one time, "How do you know so much about these purses?" I told him, "Becase I'm smart." Hehehehe. He has no idea it's because I spend about 1/3 of the day reading about them and talking to y'all.

HA! He has his wine habit, I have my purse habit. Viva la difference!

I don't think it's that weird Lex. I mean you spend enough time thinking about your purses that it's bound to find a way into your dreams. My boyfriend plays this video game online constantly and he talks in his sleep about it CONSTANTLY. Knowing how much you dislike the orange sienna I have, it makes sense that you would be aghast if your metallic army would turn that colour. :lol: If it happened to me, I'd consider it a bad dream too. LOL. You know how much I love your Scarlett! :rolleyes::heart: BTW - that metallic Scarlett on ebay finally went for $218. Pretty great deal.

gave me :sneaky: look and then with a huge grin he said "from your purse forum?! you are soooo gay!!" :roflmfao:

Ahhhh, you are NOT Sooooo Gay! Cause if you are then that makes us Soooo Gay too! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Isn't it really odd how when you are talking to someone about an internet friend and they say "You don't even know her"...LOL I'm like...(totally Valley girl with all my and Likes) I'm Like...Yes I do know her! Sort of!

It was like me trying to explain the hilarity of Bessie & Steph Pasting our heads on Super models bodies with yellow suits. He "Totally" didn't get it! LOL

I don't think it's that weird Lex. I mean you spend enough time thinking about your purses that it's bound to find a way into your dreams. My boyfriend plays this video game online constantly and he talks in his sleep about it CONSTANTLY. Knowing how much you dislike the orange sienna I have, it makes sense that you would be aghast if your metallic army would turn that colour. :lol: If it happened to me, I'd consider it a bad dream too. LOL. You know how much I love your Scarlett! :rolleyes::heart: BTW - that metallic Scarlett on ebay finally went for $218. Pretty great deal.

Oh Jade, the bag in my dream was not the Orange Sienna color. It was a Vivid Neon Red/Orange. Kind of glow in the dark bag...LOL The orange Sienna is not my fav but it's a keeper next to the Neon Sienna in my dreams :smile:)

Oh Jade, the bag in my dream was not the Orange Sienna color. It was a Vivid Neon Red/Orange. Kind of glow in the dark bag...LOL The orange Sienna is not my fav but it's a keeper next to the Neon Sienna in my dreams :smile:)

Sounds like the equivalent to a "burning bush." Hehe. Maybe something amazing is about to happen for you purse-wise! :idea: