Dreaming of Koobas

Sounds like the equivalent to a "burning bush." Hehe. Maybe something amazing is about to happen for you purse-wise! :idea:

Something amazing is going to happen. If I leave my closet door open I am going to die in my sleep of leather intoxication. What a way to go! Either that or my closet is going to explode because there is more incoming than outgoing.

Lol this is all too funny.

I think that my boyfriend might see this as 'gay' because he doesn't really know...he thinks we sit here and just talk about bags.

....wait....

we DO. but we also talk about other things...er...for example this thread is about dreams, and then like Lexie mention, there was also some time spend with photoshop for entertainment purposes...:s :shocked:

:hrmm: :oh: I am thinking that we SHOULD start asking for a therapist to be available in a separate subforum :P

Lol this is all too funny.

I think that my boyfriend might see this as 'gay' because he doesn't really know...he thinks we sit here and just talk about bags.

....wait....

we DO. but we also talk about other things...er...for example this thread is about dreams, and then like Lexie mention, there was also some time spend with photoshop for entertainment purposes...:s :shocked:

:hrmm: :oh: I am thinking that we SHOULD start asking for a therapist to be available in a separate subforum :P

Yea! Tell that boyfriend of yours that he will so not be invited to our BioChemical thread or our Nuclear Engineering thread. He thinks we are "sooo gay" then so be it! :boxing:

I think I will start a New thread:
Koobas ~ SHOCK AND AWE! :wtf:

Such a dilemma..which to navigate...the Kooba subforum or the forums dedicated to:

-black holes in space
-102 causes for skin rashes
-how to clean your house with cotton swabs
-lose weight by eating rutabagas

Decisions, decisions....

Such a dilemma..which to navigate...the Kooba subforum or the forums dedicated to:

-black holes in space
-102 causes for skin rashes
-how to clean your house with cotton swabs
-lose weight by eating rutabagas

Decisions, decisions....

I'm going to edit these so they will fit into our Kooba forum...

-black holes in Koobas
-102 causes for skin rashes caused by Kooba bags
-how to clean your house with Ultrasuede
-lose weight by buying more Koobas and not affording groceries

Isn't it really odd how when you are talking to someone about an internet friend and they say "You don't even know her"...LOL I'm like...(totally Valley girl with all my and Likes) I'm Like...Yes I do know her! Sort of!

It was like me trying to explain the hilarity of Bessie & Steph Pasting our heads on Super models bodies with yellow suits. He "Totally" didn't get it! LOL

When I was in hysterics across the room (the night of the Gusttoteer pics), all I got was the raised eyebrow look from DH. I tried to explain with the visuals from the forum, but to no avail. All I can say is, LIKE OH MY GOD we TOTALLY know each other and I would SO not hang out with ya'll if you weren't TOTALLY SLUGGIN'. As if!

I think you all need help, I'm the only sane one..:graucho:

My son exceeded our download limit last month ( 10 GB, which is quite a lot) and the net starting snailing away.. was not able to use the Forum for two days:nuts:

Let me put it this way; I don't think he'll do that again in a hurry, "calm down, mum, it's not life or death...", well, that's where you're wrong, son, LOL

I had to pull up this thread again...

Last night I dreamed I was at a boutique and I scooped up a black Brynne and a black suede Charlie for $200 each.

Ever since I saw Brynne's 4-day sale price tag at NM, I've been mulling over buying one. That's where the dream came from.

Has anyone else had any Kooba dreams since the last time we were active in this thread?

Oh! Ha, ha! I forgot all about this thread!!! Good thing I am not alone because a few nights ago, I had a dream that I was driving my mustang somewhere and I was callling my car, "the Kooba". It seemed perfectly natural in my dream! Still chuckling.....