Help on diamond stitch flap???

The one you are watching right now is the smaller version. A lot of people actually prefer the smaller version because it sits more comfortably on shoulder. The smaller version retails for $1650 so it is a very good deal even at the buy it now price. Good luck!

I don't even think the large one is available anymore..I have the smaller version and love it..Here's a few pics....

Attachments

• chanel diamond stitch 009 (2).jpg
    chanel diamond stitch 009 (2).jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 149
  • chanel diamond stitch 013 (2).jpg
    chanel diamond stitch 013 (2).jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 119
Thanks emmy, I was trying to leave a msg on your thread yesterday but the forum crashed. Anyways your bag is great. Can you tell me how roomy it is for everyday use, does it easily hold a wallet, sunglasses, keys, mobile phone etc.

Syma Younus
Am in London UK and I couldn't find any diamond stitch bags. I have asked the sales but they said they haven't got any.
Have you seen any diamond stitch bags in UK?

Syma Younus
Am in London UK and I couldn't find any diamond stitch bags. I have asked the sales but they said they haven't got any.
Have you seen any diamond stitch bags in UK?

I haven't seen any diamond stitch in the UK either. I asked at the boutique and Selfridges and they said that this collection was actually called VINTAGE and was around last season. My friend bought a similar flap bag last August in Harrods for over £900 in brown and told me that the boutiques didn't even get any stocks of the DS flap. It sucks that Chanel stocks need to be so varied from store to store.

emmy your DS looks great on you :smile: what kind of leather is the DS? does it scratch easily or is it like the caviar ?

The DS leather is quite similar to caviar and I don't think it will scratch easily. I think the leather is quite similar to the leather cabas's slightly distressed and vintagy looking. Sorry to reply on your behalf Emmy.

The DS leather is quite similar to caviar and I don't think it will scratch easily. I think the leather is quite similar to the leather cabas's slightly distressed and vintagy looking. Sorry to reply on your behalf Emmy.
^Hey no prob!!! I agree w/ what you said about the leather...it isn't 'pebbley' like the caviar but it is very durable..It is kinda distressed looking but not overly distresed..It's kind of hard to described..it is gorgeous and dense..it keeps it's structure..The dimaond stitch is not on the back of the bag..ie) the part that touches your body so you won't have to worry about any stitches coming out...

...As far as what it will hold....more than what you think, but I don't overstuff my bags ever...I use a small wallet when using this bag..in it I carry my cellphone, small makeup pouch and credit card case..there would be enough room for sunglass case but I don't keep mine in there...oh and of course keys...

I hope you get it..I like this bag b/c it's unique and screams Chanel in a classy way..Let me know if you have any other questions or need more pics!!!

:P Thanx everybody for your compliments!!!:P