**Help** Vernis 4 Key Holder OR Key & Change holder

leeem

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I want to order in frambroise. Does anyone know which one would work better? I drive a BMW and the key fob looks like this
bmw.jpg

i like the 4 key holder better, but what do i do with the key fob? Is it suppose to hang outside? I heard with the key and change you can tuck it in? I dunno. Help me decide, I wanna take advantage of the free shipping on eluxury :yes:

which one?

4 key holder or change holder

I find that if I have the change holder, it scares me a little to stick my keys on it because of the weight (I'm scared that it might hurt my car while in the ignition). I'd definitely get the 4 key holder, and your key fob can hang outside !

I find that if I have the change holder, it scares me a little to stick my keys on it because of the weight (I'm scared that it might hurt my car while in the ignition). I'd definitely get the 4 key holder, and your key fob can hang outside !

ITA, the 4 key holder is very nice :smile:

^^ You might have to put another circle-ring around the key fob first, but then that's also prolly a better idea to give it some space to clear the key holder. :yes:

Yes, you need to get another ring to attach fat keys to the key holder....also. there's no way to fit my alarm thingy into the key holder and close it and I only have about 3 keys on them. Here's a pic...

Attachments

• mc key inside.jpg
    mc key inside.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 370
  • easter 5.jpg
    easter 5.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 951
They sell them at any place that sells keys. It's just a little split ring. You can prob. bet then at craft fairs too. By the way, my honda key is long and sticks out the end of the Black MC. Looks a little silly but oh well.....

They sell them at any place that sells keys. It's just a little split ring. You can prob. bet then at craft fairs too. By the way, my honda key is long and sticks out the end of the Black MC. Looks a little silly but oh well.....

thx for all your help I really appreciate it ;) I just didn't want to buy it and not be able to use it