WOO HOO!!! Check out my new purchases

shopdrop99

Fashionista
O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
:yahoo::yahoo:Just got off the phone with Kim from BalNY and finally decided to purchase a Giant Sandstone Day and FB twiggy!!! Kim is the sweetest. She's so patient and helpful. Here are the pics she emailed me. I should receive them by Friday.:nuts: This current collection is making me broke with all these fabulous colors. I can't buy anything else until violet comes out.;)

Attachments

• frbluetwiggy.jpg
    frbluetwiggy.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 182
  • giantsandday.jpg
    giantsandday.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 175
shopdrop love them both ! :nuts: does 99 in your nick mean that you want to have 99 bal bags ? :graucho: well ur on the way there ! :yahoo:

:roflmfao:I wish I had 99 Bbags!! If only I was a millionaire...I guess a girl can dream.

Thanks for all your kind words everybody. Now..how am I going to pass the time until Friday? :shrugs: Tomorrow's going to be a loooong day.

:yahoo::yahoo:Just got off the phone with Kim from BalNY and finally decided to purchase a Giant Sandstone Day and FB twiggy!!! Kim is the sweetest. She's so patient and helpful. Here are the pics she emailed me. I should receive them by Friday.:nuts: This current collection is making me broke with all these fabulous colors. I can't buy anything else until violet comes out.;)

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I especially love your Twiggy-
Hope you dont burst with excitement before they arrive :yahoo:
xxx