i need to be vernis enabled!!!!!

cherry pie

Jan 13, 2007
iv decided i really NEED something in pomme before i cant get it anymore but im frightened of vernis! i dont baby my bags and dont want to have to worry about it too much.
please enable me and suggest a small wallet or other accessory

woohoo, my 500th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An agenda (doubles as a wallet :graucho: )! I think you don't have to worry about color transfer too much for the darker vernis colors, like Pomme! It's such a beautiful color you should definitely get something before they sell out!

I really love the agenda! it's sooo great! very useful..if you don't think it is for yourself, I'd do a cles! and yes, ITA you need to get something in pomme before it is gone! such a gorgeous color!

I would either get a cles, agenda, or ludlow. They're all relatively inexpensive. (in the LV world):rolleyes: Here's a little pomme eye candy to help enable you!:nuts: :graucho:

Attachments

• LV Complete Pomme family.JPG
    LV Complete Pomme family.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 68
I am about as rough as you can get with stuff and my vernis is going fine. It's really not as fragile as people say. I have a perle bag and framboise and pomme accessories. Pomme is the most worry-free. Love it.

I have a Pomme cles and a pomme key holder. I love the key holder. I love taking my keys out of my bag because it is sooooo pretty! No scratches to the outside only inside.

I also have a Framboise agenda and it's to die for!

I highly suggest one of these three accessories. They'll add color to your bag and happiness to your heart!