got a call for a blk baby cabas, should i get it?

i have gst, clasic flap in med and jumbo and cambon tote all in black. and on its way to me is the red jumbo caviar classic flap, on teh wait list for the med/large classic flap in red caviar, not sure if i still want or need the baby cabas

If you can't afford it and if you have to ask if you should, you probably already know that you shouldn't.

You also mention you are on other waitlists so wait until you get called for one of those. You said you don't have the money right now and you shouldn't go in to debt no matter how beautiful the bag is.

yep, you're right, i actually just got another call for this bag. but i'm giving away both contacts, i'm sure i will get a few more calls, as i've said i'm on amillion wait lists for this bag

i have gst, clasic flap in med and jumbo and cambon tote all in black. and on its way to me is the red jumbo caviar classic flap, on teh wait list for the med/large classic flap in red caviar, not sure if i still want or need the baby cabas

i'd say sell ur black classic flap medium. u have the red one coming right? and BUY this baby :yes: