Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so very welcome! My BA is in Poli Sci and based on statistical data they tear apart the familial structure especially in the AA community. I love seeing seemingly happy stable family structures across the racial spectrum!!!

Wow!

I am impressed and proud of you and you're not my daughter.:smile:

I know that your parents are extremely proud of you too, tattoo's and all. We truly need intellegent and grounded such as yourself in this society. This is another reason why I love TPF. Outsiders think that this is a site of a bunch of superfical, stuckup and self-centered people that only live for handbags and that is so far from the truth. I have met such wonderful people from all walks of life and actually learned a few things from the friendships that I've made over the years. Okay, I'm off of my soap box

Now, I can go back to looking and drooling over everyone's LV's !!!!

Last edited:
Wow!

I know that your parents are extremely proud of you too, tattoo's and all. We truly need intellegent and grounded such as yourself in this society. This is another reason why I love TPF. Outsiders think that this is a site of a bunch of superfical, stuckup and self-centered people that only live for handbags and that is so far from the truth. I have met such wonderful people from all walks of life and actually learned a few things from the friendships that I've made over the years. Okay, I'm off of my soap box

+1

Also just to add--I only have one tattoo but my mom texted me this morning with a photo of her second!!! LOL

Wow!

Aww thank you so much. I sure hope so, my parents mean a lot to me and I do strive to make them proud! I also agree TPF has some wonderful women who offer great advice about many things, handbags just happen to be one of them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.