Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

This is the most amazing iris in the yard. The petals are, indeed, the size of my palm. None of my other fancy iris bloomed this year, which is odd...I also have white, yellow, and pink.

Attachments

• iris ruffle 2 june 2013.jpg
    iris ruffle 2 june 2013.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 330
  • iris ruffle june 2013.jpg
    iris ruffle june 2013.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 331
lupin, monkey flowers, marigold, snapdragon( I call them snappies).
Seeds were blown by the wind and I got this lovely snapdragon plant just between my decking and the house's wall:P

Love looking at all your flowers! I have 2 colors of lupin planted in our garden but only plant came back lol We had various colors of snap dragon but we got nothing this year.

lillies, myositis, marigold, dianthus, bugambilia, petunia& surfina

Beautiful! Our bugambilias were eaten by the snails :pout: I didn't know that snails eat them, they never eat bugambilia in our previous garden lol Snails ate the leaves ugh. Love petunias and surfinas, I always have them every year. Your garden is such a great place to sit down and relax!

View attachment 2213609

I didn't even know this forum existed! I am a total newbie at gardening. I got hooked this spring. This is my very small fig tree or as my son calls it "Ms. Figgy." I was told she wouldn't have fruit this year, so this is a surprise. Thank you for allowing to share:smile:

Ms Figgy is looking good!

Here are the foxglove. And peonies are open...just suddenly they pop open with a zillion petals.

Hey NC :smile: glad to see you here!

Peonies :woot: My favorite spring flower and you got two colors in your garden. Love, love! Foxgloves are very pretty flowers too.

This is the most amazing iris in the yard. The petals are, indeed, the size of my palm. None of my other fancy iris bloomed this year, which is odd...I also have white, yellow, and pink.

That's an awesome big flower. Gorgeous!

Love seeing all the beautiful flowers in the garden ladies! Keep coming I Haven't visited this sub forum for quiet sometime lol

We're getting more flowers this year. Our garden is 3 years old by now and despite the bad and long cold winter weather, our plants and flowers were/are coming out even if some came out late than the normal flowering time.

I was too worried the peony will not bear flowers this year. But after a long wait she did :love:

Lupin

Poppies and at the background lobellia and petunias

Campanula Addenda (blue bell?)

Polar geranium with lobellia

Although the rose plant doesn't bear much flowers but I'm very happy to see these big red and very happy looking ones lol

Scented Kahori ( Dianththus family) although I don't smell anything lol I'm glad they're coming back. We planted them last year.

Another surfina

Another honeysuckle plant, the color of the flower is not so bright as the older one we planted 3 years ago.

Salvias

I don't know the name of this plant/flower. I bought it but the tag was removed. The color is stunning IRL, very bright magenta.

With lavender on the front, the blue salvias and the magenta flowers at the background.

I never thought my garden is full with blues, purples and pink lol.

Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited:
Ok ladies I don't want to take over the thread with pics so I will post a link to the other tPF thread I posted in...the veggies are doing great and the petunias always thrive!! My next garden goal is to figure out what is eating the miniature rose foliage and control it!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/home-and...ing-lovers-sow-show-your-garden-816437-5.html

I'm just a couple of posts down the page. If anyone has ideas on the miniature rose please let me know!!!

Love seeing all the beautiful flowers in the garden ladies! Keep coming I Haven't visited this sub forum for quiet sometime lol

We're getting more flowers this year. Our garden is 3 years old by now and despite the bad and long cold winter weather, our plants and flowers were/are coming out even if some came out late than the normal flowering time.

I was too worried the peony will not bear flowers this year. But after a long wait she did :love:

Lupin

Although the rose plant doesn't bear much flowers but I'm very happy to see these big red and very happy looking ones lol

Scented Kahori ( Dianththus family) although I don't smell anything lol I'm glad they're coming back. We planted them last year.

Another surfina

Another honeysuckle plant, the color of the flower is not so bright as the older one we planted 3 years ago.

Salvias

I don't know the name of this plant/flower. I bought it but the tag was removed. The color is stunning IRL, very bright magenta.

With lavender on the front, the blue salvias and the magenta flowers at the background.

I never thought my garden is full with blues, purples and pink lol.

Thanks for letting me share!
^your garden is spectacular! of course my favorites are the peonies :love:

Ok ladies I don't want to take over the thread with pics so I will post a link to the other tPF thread I posted in...the veggies are doing great and the petunias always thrive!! My next garden goal is to figure out what is eating the miniature rose foliage and control it!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/home-and...ing-lovers-sow-show-your-garden-816437-5.html

I'm just a couple of posts down the page. If anyone has ideas on the miniature rose please let me know!!!
^your potted garden is coming along beautifully! sorry, I don't grow roses so I have no suggestions for you.

Lupin

Poppies and at the background lobellia and petunias

Oh how I wish I had a place for peonies...they are soooooo pretty!! Great flower garden!